29

I made sure to take a little longer in the restroom so the kids could take Kakashi out of the room so I could pack some clothes.

I walk towards the closet grabbing a bag from the bottom drawer, I then started packing some comfortable clothing.

The surprise I have for him is nothing big, just the two of us away from the city.

Once I finished him, I started packing my suitcase. When I finished I sent a quick text to Kabuto saying that our stuff is ready.

I exit the room and walk toward the kid's room. I open the door and I see Rose zipping Naruto's suitcase.

I smile and walk towards her. "Thank you for helping me with the kid's stuff." I grabbed the suitcase and placed it on the floor.

"That's why I'm here." She smiles. "Have fun today and-." She stops and looks away, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Is everything alright?" I ask. Every time she avoids eye contact there's something wrong.

"Ah yes. Just happy to finally see Kakashi having the family he deserves." She spoke softly, her face a little red.

I tried to think what she meant by those words but nothing came to mind because me and Kakashi haven't talked about marriage.

Kakashi

"What do you guys want for breakfast?" I ask and look around the pantry.

"Why don't we go out to eat?" I heard y/n soft voice behind me, my heart skips a beat and I turn around.

She's wearing black shorts and a dark green tank top. My eyes travel down her thighs and back up at her breast. She walks towards me and her breast bounces making my cock twitch.

She clears her throat and wraps her arms around my neck. "Go get ready, birthday boy." She presses a quick kiss on my lips.

I wrap my arms around her waist and bring her towards my body. She presses her stomach against my hard on making me let out a breath.

"Go get ready." She whispers, breaking away from the kiss.

"Okay." I chuckled pulling away. "I'll let you guys spoil me. Just today." I ordered.

"Yes sir." They all laughed.

"I'm the one driving and I have no idea where to go?" I asked.

Y/n rolls her eyes and looks down at the map on her phone. "Take the next exit." From the corner of my eyes, I saw that she looked up with a bright smile. "Just do as I say. It's a surprise."

"Okay." I let out a sigh.

I gave up because as we ate our breakfast I tried to get it out from the three of the devils but nothing worked. I even made poor Sasuke choke on his food.

I barely know the routes from the hidden leaf because we rarely go out. All I do is go to work and straight back home.

But it's nice to go out.

Y/n

"We are here!" I sang.

I turn to Kakashi with a big smile on my face. He looks at all the people walking to the water park. A disgusted face shows up.

I hit his chest. "Don't do that facial expression. It was the kids' idea. Now. Brighten up because you still have one more surprise." I smirk.

"There's a lot of people." He mumbled.

I roll my eyes and unblock my seatbelt. "I know how you feel about crowded places so that's why I rented a tent." I smile softly.

"Thank you." He smiles looking at me like he always does.