38

Monday, January, 15

Kakashi

It has been five days since the big news came out, I'm marrying the love of my life within two months, and I couldn't wait any longer.

So do the kids, every day they ask if it's today or how many days are left. Our friends now as well and they are happy for us.

My whole life will finally be complete, and my boys will finally get the mother they always wanted.

I choose the best one for everything that is there to come.

I know my father will be happy for me...

I let out a sigh and continue to rub my thumb on y/n cheeks, the way her calm face looks while she's sleeping moves everything in me.

"Daddy!" The voice of the kids opening the door startle y/n making her sit up fast with a worried face.

"Shh," I whisper bringing her back down into my chest. "They are fine."

She lets out a deep breath, relaxing her body and looking at me with those beautiful eyes of hers. "Good morning." She whispers.

"Good morning my love," I whisper and bend down placing a soft kiss on her lips.

"Good morning Mom and Dad!" Naruto yells in excitement as he jumps in the bed hugging y/n.

She seats up, leaving me with an empty cold feeling as she grabs Naruto from her legs and sits him on. "Good morning my baby." She says bringing him into a big hug.

"She's not out Mom yet," Sasuke says, hiding his excitement.

"Come here, boy," I say pulling him off the floor and into my arms, hugging him tight.

"Let's go get you guys ready for school," Y/n says breaking our moment away.

We all groan in annoyance remembering that the weekend is over and we are back to our daily routines.

"I'll make the most delicious breakfast." She chuckles softly making my head beat faster.

"Yay!" We all yelled in excitement and we quickly ran off the bed and hurried to do our routine.

Y/n

7:40

As Rose dressed the kids for school, I got breakfast ready for the three of us.

We got used to this routine; Rose gets the kids while I cook and Kakashi gets ready for work.

I have everything ready for breakfast as well as plates, chopsticks, and cups. I hear the kids running in the kitchen making me look away from the table.

I chuckled and got on my knees welcoming their warm hug.

"I'm already mom!" Naruto yells in excitement as he walks away from my embrace and gives me a big thumbs up showing me his school uniform.

"I like it!" I give him a thumbs up and wink at him making him blush. I chuckled and turned to Sasuke. "You okay?" I ask as I try to bring his buried head off my shoulder.

He nods and gets out of my embrace as he stands in front of me, next to Naruto who looks at him with a confused side expression.

"D-do you like my outfit?" He whispers.

Realization hit my face and I chuckled. "I like your outfit Sasuke." I give him a big warm smile.