26

Saturday, July 30

Y/N

"Y/N" I felt someone running their hand down my hair.

I groan and push their hand away. "Leave me." I breathe out as I get into a better comfortable position.

I heard Kakashi sigh. "You're dirty from last night, let me take care of you." I feel him push my hair away from my face so he can have a better look.

My eyes widened and my heart picked its paste.

Last night...

Was something I have no words for.

Memories of last night's roughness came to mind. My clit throbs and I press my legs together. I let out a painful moan as I felt the soreness between my thighs.

"Kakashi." I breathe out.

I can't believe my first time was reckless but that's the fun part.

"Come." He says as he slides a hand down my back and his other free hand around my legs.

I take in his features. His spiky hair is a mess, and his under eyes are darker than usual.

He carries me in bridal style as he takes me into the bathroom. I ran my hand gently down his face as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"How did you sleep, honey?" He asks as he places me down on my feet.

When my feet touched the cold floor I felt a sharp pain between my legs and I quickly let out a breath.

"Are you alright?" He smirks as he turns the water on.

I won't lie, I kinda like the pain because it reminds me of how hard he fucked me.

"Yes." I smile at him as I run my hand down my naked body.

His eyes travel my movement and I look down to see his cock twitch. "Kakashi," I called his name and his eyes snapped back to mine. "Hurry and turn the water on, I'm freezing." I breathe out.

"I see." His eyes travel down my neck and land on my hard nipples.

I press my lips in a thin line and quickly cover my breast.

"Hide them all you want but it's useless." He smirks while turning around and testing the water.

"Useless?" I question.

"Yes, because they're memorized." He says tapping his head with his index finger.

I laughed so hard to the point I had to hold on to the light brown counter. I would be lying if I say his cock is not memorized or his toned body is.

I didn't feel Kakashi move till he slapped my ass to the point I jumped forward. My laugh dies and I turn around to look at him. "You're no fun." I roll my eyes.

"Get In." He says while stepping closer to me and pushing me into the free shower.

"Why are you so grumpy?" I ask while gently walking into the shower.

He sighs while pushing my body down the warm water. "Well let's say someone thought it was a great idea for me to take off my sweatpants last night." He says a little annoyed.

"And what about it?" I chuckled as he ran his fingers down my wet hair.

He started massaging my scalp and I threw my head back letting out a moan as I enjoyed the feeling of his fingers.

"I couldn't sleep because I had a fucking boner and it hurt so fucking bad." He breathes out.

"You could've just fuck me," I say like it was a normal thing.