28

Monday, September 5

12:30 A.M

Y/N

"Where would you like the boxes, ma'am?" A nice employee asked.

I turn around and see him holding a brown box. I smile and point at the boxes that are against the dirty white wall. "Over there please," I spoke.

He nods and walks towards the place. I turn around and continue painting the wall.

It hasn't even been a week and a lot has happened. I officially dropped out of the medicine career and I am now focusing on my cafe.

Nagato and I are good now. I felt bad for waiting for him to talk first but I made it up by baking my delicious chocolate muffins, just for him.

Kakashi did exactly what we talked about, he bought me an empty building so I can build my cafe, and the most amazing part is that he did all that without me saying a word.

Last Wednesday he took me to an available building near downtown and said, "It's yours."

I let out a sigh and stared at the halfway-painted wall.

"Love is in the air." I heard Konan's sweet voice.

I turn around quickly to see Konan, Nagato, and Yahiko.

I smiled as I carefully climbed down the ladder. "Hey, guys!" I sang.

"Hello." They all said.

I look down at their outfit to see them all in baggy clothes, if I didn't see their face I would confuse them for three little homeless people.  I furrow my eyes and look back at each one.

"Don't look at us like that. You're a mess." Nagato said.

I gasp. "I didn't even say anything!" I remarked.

"Yeah well, the face said it all." Yahiko playfully rolls his eyes.

"Whatever's." I roll my eyes.

"Have you eaten?" Konan asks as she comes and wraps her arms around my neck.

"Yes." I chuckled.

"Good! Now tell us what you want us to do!" She smirked.

I look around the room and see a lot of things that need some cleaning.

6:30 P.M

"Y/n! You are back" Naruto screams as I enter the playroom.

As I closed the door behind me and noticed that it was just the two playing alone. "I'm back! Where's Obito? I thought he was taking care of you, little devils." I chuckled as I walked towards them.

I kneel on the ground and grab a few toys to play.

"He went to use the restroom," Sasuke said casually.

I nodded and started to play.

"Y/n," Naruto spoke out of the blue.

I look up to see him looking at me with a soft gaze. "Yes, Naruto," I responded.

"So you are with my dad?" He asks.

"Uh- you could say," I responded with some uncertainty.

"Why can't I call you mom?" He asked.

My heart stops for a second and I look at him with wide eyes unable to respond.

"Well, you see. Your dad and I aren't officially." I trembled.