39

Thursday, May 30

Y/n

3:00

These three months went by fast, everything was happening so fast and quickly.

I was in a hurry to get the shop running, picking up the kids, hurrying and making dinner, preparing everything for the wedding that is tomorrow!

I let out a sigh and stared at the big line of customers waiting for their orders, the rainy day was not making it any easier for me.

"And I'll have a cappuccino." The customer orders and I quickly filled their order in.

"Will that be it?" I ask.

"Yes, that'll be all." She smiles.

I smiled back and said the total, she paid and I went back to the machines and started to prepare her order. The bell of the door opens and curiosity hits me I turn around to see Kakashi walking in, Nagato, Konan, Yahiko and the kids all walking in with their umbrellas.

I smile and continue to finish her order.

"Here let me take over," Adriana says from the side.

She's our new staff member who just joined in and she doing an excellent job.

"It's okay I got it," I say pouring in the coffee.

"Go look and see if they need anything." She says and winks at me pushing me off the place.

"Okay okay." I chuckle and set my apron down on the clean side. "Hello, my boys." I greet Naruto and Sasuke. They give me a big hug and I melt down.

"You know you should be resting," Kakashi says placing a quick kiss on my lips.

"I'll be okay," I whisper.

He knows how stressed I've been this past few weeks and he has taken time off work and pretty much do everything for me.

"Tomorrow is the big day!" Konan yells in excitement as she pushes Kakashi off me and gives me a big hug.

"I know!" I squeal in excitement, my stomach and heart feeling weird at the thought of me getting married tomorrow.

I don't know if I should cry pass out or just freeze! I am way too happy.

"Okay okay back off!" Naruto says pushing Konan off me.

"She's my mom!" Sasuke says grabbing on my leg.

"And mine." Naruto joins.

I chuckled and rubbed their heads.

"Let's go," Kakashi says to me.

I turn around and look confused at him. "Where are we going?" I question.

"You'll see." He softly smiles at me.

"Okay." That's all I said not knowing where or if he wanted to talk about something. "Let me go to the back."