Chapter 17 - You Brought Back Up?

You're going to love this chapter 🥹 When I said this story has everything...just watch out for the high school drama 🥲

Also I've been working hard to edit and sort this story properly so updates should hopefully be more regular soon ❤️

Don't forget to vote and comment! Thank you for reading 🤍

I sat nervously on the stairs in my house waiting for him to finally come and pick me up so that we could go together

I did say I would meet him there, but apparently that wasn't a good idea. He said, and I quote, 'Relax my little Dora, I'll handle this'.

When my phone buzzed in my hand, I was about to get up thinking it was Roman texting me, but instead it was just Nora again.

Nora: Where are you Izzy? It's going to get out of control.

Isadora: We'll be there soon, just keep him in the room x

Finally, a few minutes later my phone buzzed again with a text from the very man I was waiting for.

Well, multiple texts.

Roman: Outside
Roman: Hey can you bring me some gum?
Roman: And water
Roman: Oh and Elías is with me.

Was he being serious?

With a huff I rushed into the kitchen to grab his requested items before heading outside.

The first thing I noticed when I stepped outside was that Roman wasn't in his usual black Porsche that probably cost more than my house. Instead he was in a sleek black Range Rover, the same one we drove in when we went for lunch with Alex.

He was also dressed as expensively as ever, not forgetting to put his signature Rolex and diamond chain on. I, on the other hand, was dressed in some black jeans and a white cami top. I guess I was just lucky I was out with Maisie for the evening before Nora called. That meant my make up and hair were done for the first time in weeks.

Otherwise I would have been turning up in Mickey Mouse pyjamas because that's usually how I spent my Friday nights.

"Sweetheart, you look beautiful."

I forget every time how much I love his accent.

He flashed me a grin as he got out the car, coming around to open the passenger door. Though the action was sweet, it caused me to frown. "Thanks. Isn't your brother sitting up front?"

"Of course not. I would never make you sit in the back if I can help it."

He's so perfect it hurts.