Chapter 50 - For Eternity

GUYS! Sorry for the missed update 🥹 I've been going through it. Instead of algebra, they should really teach the art of being an adult in school because wtf is this? No one prepared me for this. 😭

Anyway, I have an update for you this week. I'm trying to work on some extra bonus chapters and my new book is still in the same place as it was 6 weeks ago. But I'll get that started soon at some point, I hope. 🫣

Thank you for all your support on this book! I hope you enjoy this chapter. Thank you for reading 🩷

Four hours later we were walking back into the penthouse in an awkward silence

There wasn't much for me to report about what happened to Azura and Evander for one reason and one reason only.

As soon as they started the torturing process I was hit with the disgusting coppery smell of blood. So I spent the next half an hour on the bathroom floor with Roman by my side.

He left his brothers and Alex to handle the torturing just so he could help me while I threw up.

Revenge was the one thing he'd been waiting for all these years. Ever since Evander murdered those girls and Azura sent him to prison, he's been wanting revenge on both of them.

But he passed up the opportunity just so he could take care of me.

He did join the fun once he was sure I was okay. But first he left me in a secure office with a ginger ale and a packet of Digestives. They were dry biscuits that one of our security guards got from an English shop called Tesco.

I waited an hour for them to finish their torture session and then they came to get me. The four of them were covered in blood by the time we left.

"So they're dead?"

No one out of the five of us had made a move to go upstairs to the rooms in the penthouse, so I decided to break the awkward silence.

Lucero was the one to clear his throat and nod his head. "Yeah, they're both dead."

"Won't that cause problems for you with the Kordas family?"

"It shouldn't. They know what Evander was like and what he did."

I nodded my head, unsure of what else to say to any of them. I had a feeling they cleared the air between themselves before they came to get me from the office.

Alex and Roman were currently standing too close together to not have made up after what went down at the club.

Even though it was all an act, Roman and Lucero would have had to apologise for not sharing their plan with Alex and Elías.

So if they all made up then there was only one other reason for the tension - me.

"Well, I'm going to go and change."