Chapter 34 - Lipsy

This chapter is a little short but it's full of laughs, I promise 🥹

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️

"Sshhh!"

"Why are you telling me hush? It's my house, Izzy." Roman gave me a flat look, stepping around me to get down the stairs.

He had absolutely no care for who we might run into downstairs.

One of us was trying to keep this mission as covert as possible.

"Because we have to make sure the coast is clear." I was still trying to peer over the banister and into the downstairs hallway.

"Why? Everyone already knows you're staying the night."

"Yeah, but they don't know I'm staying the night dressed in your shirt with hickeys all over my neck."
He flashed me a grin from the bottom of the stairs, admiring his shirt on my body as I trudged down the last few steps.

Actually it was more like he was admiring my body underneath his shirt.

"It's late, Iz. Everyone else should be in bed, because unlike you, they all want to sleep."

"I told you I can't sleep until I drink a herbal tea, Roman." This was the very reason we were sneaking around like two teenagers in his house at midnight.

We spent the last few hours in his room talking away, so when we finally decided to sleep, I realised I never had my tea. Ever since Maisie's 'Rebirthing Izzy Plan', I'd been drinking a herbal tea every night before bed and now it was part of my nightly routine.

It was already bad enough I didn't have any of my skincare products with me for this impromptu sleepover, I wasn't sacrificing my tea as well.

"Stop complaining and come on then."

Complaining? I wasn't complaining. I was merely reminding him of the hickeys he so kindly and conveniently marked onto skin.

"Don't be a bitch, Roman."

"Says the bitch." He flashed me a smirk, switching on the lights as we entered the dark kitchen.

Unfortunately for me, I was too awestruck by the sight of the most beautiful kitchen on the planet to reply to his little insult.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; my family may be rich but the Alvarez family were on another level.

"Damn, this kitchen could give someone an orgasm." My comment along with my wide eyes caused him to chuckle.

"Kitchens get you off? That's good to know."

"Kitchens get every girl off, Roman." I padded bare foot across the heated tile floor and over to where he was standing by an open cupboard.