Chapter 28 - She's a Visente

Look forward to finding out all the juicy gossip from Izzy's mom 🥹

Also this chapter has an emotional ending ❤️‍🩹

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment along the way💓

"Oh my gosh! Mom! You and dad are-"

"Shh."

"I'm going to be sick."

My mom was quick to shush me while Cristian just shook his head, a look of pure disgust crossing his face.

"You're screwing dad?" He gave her a 'what the hell' kind of look, but the crudeness of his words only made her blush again.

"Don't say it like that, and it's none of your business. I'm the mother here."

"Yeah, you're my mother who is freaking screwing my-"

"Cristian." This time I did give in to my urge to smack him over the back of the head. Cristian glared at me. "They're married, they can do whatever they want."

"It's disgusting, Izzy."

"Well then why don't you leave the room? No one is forcing you to be here."

"Fine, bitch. I'll go." He flashed me another glare then he turned to look at my mother. She was still blushing and flustered at her little secret coming out.

Cristian grimaced again, shaking his head as he headed over to the door. Just as he reached it, he turned back to look at me.

"I just need to take a quick shower Izzy then we'll go to your meeting. I'm not letting you deal with that asshole on your own."

"Thank you." I gave him a grateful smile to which only nodded before that disgusted look appeared again when he laid eyes on our mother.

I have a feeling he's not going to get over the trauma of what he just found out for a long, long time.

At least Nora wasn't here to make it all worse for my mom.

"So when did this start?" As soon as we were alone I turned to look at my mother with a grin, hopping up onto the kitchen island to get comfortable.

"I'm not discussing it with you, Isadora."

"Why? Have you already talked about it with someone else?" I pouted my lips, watching as she picked up some of my father's dishes off the table.