Bonus Chapter - My Little Dora

Here's the last ever chapter 🥺

Sorry it took so long, it's 11 thousand words 🫠

Enjoy!

She took off one shoe

"Wait."

She took off the other shoe.

"Sofí, wait."

She ran away.

"Sofía!"

"She didn't wait." Lucero felt the need to comment next to me as we watched my daughter run through the penthouse in search of her father.

"No shit." I glared at my brother in-law who rose his hands in mock surrender.

"Someone's touchy."

Why do these Alvarez men insist on trying to bring out my worst sides?

"Someone just spent almost 11 hours cooped up on a plane with an energetic toddler and a screaming baby. Excuse me for experiencing some negative emotions."

"Is that what you call being a bitch? 'Experiencing negative emotions'?" Elías turned up behind me, carrying mine and my children's bags.

"Do you want me to stab you again?Because I will." I glared at my brother in-law who smirked in response.

"Roman won't be happy if you hurt me. He wants me to go and collect some money for him later. I can't do that if I have blood pouring out of me."

Elías was so confident, yet he just didn't seem to understand one very important thing.

"It's a good thing I'm not scared of Roman then, isn't it?" I glared at Elías and his amusement immediately dissolved when he realised just how deadly serious I was.

Travelling alone with two children is enough to make anyone feel a little stabby.

"I'm just going to take these to your room." He was quick to scurry away with our bags, glancing back at me over his shoulder.

"You're so mean to him." Lucero laughed, closing the front door to the penthouse of the hotel we were in.

He did have a point. Elías and I didn't have the most...friendly friendship.

We were definitely frenemies.

He's the reason for at least 60% of my bitch fits, as he calls them.

I'm the reason for at least four of his newest scars and one trip to the emergency room.

That wasn't actually my fault though. He didn't think I was capable of changing the lightbulb in the living room so he tried to do it for me and then he got spooked when Churro started attacking his feet.