Chapter 45 - She's a Fighter

Time for Izzy's secret mission!

This is a long one but a very important chapter 👀

Enjoy! Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️

"Shut up, Lucero." I heard Roman laugh as I approached the patio doors in the kitchen. "There's no way he said it."

"It's true, Roman. What kind of sick person would lie about this? I mean, I'm sick, yes, but I wouldn't lie about this. He asked me to do it. He said it would help him relax long enough for me to shoot him in the head."

"So, did you do it?"

"I wouldn't be sitting here if I did. I would have put the bullet in my own head if I ever considered sucking someone off." The two of them laughed again as I stopped in the doorway. They were sitting in the same place where Roman and I got high on Christmas Day.

They were passing a blunt between themselves, looking at the huge garden ahead of them.

They even had a fountain out there which was trickling in the peaceful quiet.

No wonder they come out here every night for their late night smoke.

"Am I interrupting?" I stepped outside causing their heads to turn in my direction.

"No. Come here." Roman held his hand out for me to go and join him on the couch. Now I was sitting with Roman on my left on the couch and Lucero in the arm chair on my right.

"Shall I give you some space?" Lucero put the blunt between his lips, directing his question towards me.

"No. It's okay." I reached out to snatch the blunt from him before he could inhale his next hit.

"What the hell?" He glared at me when I put it between my lips, smirking in his direction.

I needed the calming effect after that little moment I had with the elders of the Alvarez family.

And I was nervous as hell for my secret mission.

We sat in silence for a few minutes while I took slow hits of the marijuana.

I could already feel it relaxing me.

"Be careful, Iz. You got high off half a blunt last time." Roman watched me as I took another short inhale of the blunt.

"I'm not getting high, don't worry. Actually, I'm on a secret mission. So I can't get high on the job. It's cartel business." I smiled lazily, handing the blunt back to Lucero.

It was my first ever cartel mission and I was determined to get it right.

Bitch, you just told them about your mission.

Oh.

The two of them were clearly amused at my revelation.