PART 7 : WE'RE DONE

YN and Hobi went out from the room to the set with their hands locking with each other.

Few crews whispering and smiling at each other.
Sara had her eyes widen when she saw the couples.

'Wow they looks great with each other. Okay now we need a BGM for this beautiful moment' Sara run to the PA system team and force them to play 'Beautiful In White' by Shane.

And the song began to play and filling the set.

Listening to the song, YN only can shakes her head.

"Its must be Sara."she said to herself but Hobi can hear it clearly.

"YN.." Hobi call her names.

YN turn to Hobi with her bright eyes.

"Its a great song and its suit with you."
Hobi say it by whispering to her ears.
He doesnt want others to hear it.

YN smile shyly.

'I know its just his act. But!! I want to enjoy this moment' YN again noted to herself.

Hobi cant hide his smile when he saw YN smiling shyly to his words.

'If only I had a courage to told you that I want you..'

"This is what we need to make it a BOOM! The perfectly match Bride and Groom and the romantic BGM. Lets get to work everybody." the main cameraman start to light up the mood on the set.

"Its look like they are celebrating our wedding," Hobi again lean to YN whispering.

YN can feel a burning sensation on her both cheeks.

"Can you stop whispering to me?" YN try to push Hobi who are too close to her.

The shooting resume in the good mood and YN manage to work profesionally with Hobi by her side.

"Last shoot!! Ok YN, Hobi listen. We will have a close up shoot. We need both of you to look into each other eyes.
We going to use the bride's veil to cover your face,
The main object is the detail on the veil but i need to have the romantic vibe or scene as the background" the cameraman explain the details with his full emotions.

'Oh no!!' YN start to feel a sweats running on her forehead.

'Oh yes!!' Hobi smile happily hearing the details.

"Make sure you caught all the special details we had on the veil. If not, we need to re-shoot again" eventhough he trying to having fun teasing YN, Hobi still need the details on his collection been capture in a good picture.

"Yn and Hobby I need both of you to look into each other eyes lovingly and dont be to stiff or shy.." cameraman request them to do so.

"How should I look into his eyes lovingly?" YN ask herself.

By hearing that Hobi pull Yn waist closer to him.

Hobi gives his precious smile to YN before he send a signal to the stylist to place the veil.

"Dont move, just stay like this. Just look into my eyes and i will told you once we're done" again he whisper his word .

YN nod her head.

Hobi hold her chin to stop her head from moving.
"Dont move, the veil might fall off"

"Opps. I'm sorry" YN apologise.

Hobi cant hide his happy smile anymore. They stay silent in a few minutes, but their eyes lock into each other.

"Have you ever fall in love?" Hobi break the silence .

'wait.. Why i ask for this question. Hobi you are fool!'

"Can i shake or nod my head?" YN ask him.

Hobi laugh in tiny, he found YN looks so little and cute by asking him that question.
Of course they cant make a move cause it may disturb the veil that had been place on their head.

"Wink for yes, Blink for no.." Hobi give her the solution.

"So, have you fall in love?" Hobi repeat his question.

'Yes, i have fall in love with you' YN declare her love to Hobi in her mind.

YN smile and send him a wink but Hobi smile start to faded away with the wink.

'she had fall in love. Do i still have a chance?'

"Did you still love him?" this time Hobi voice start to sound firm.

'always. You will be my only love untill my last breath'

Again YN reply with a wink and Hobi look at her with his dissapointed eyes.

"We're done." Hobi said slowly and he release his hold from YN waist.

He takes the veils away.

" I think we had a good shoot so, lets wrap. " Hobi announces the wrap and leave the set.

'Have i said something wrong to him? Or did he know that i had fall to him? Am i too obvious?' too many question start to play around her head.

"Hobi , wait for me." YN run to catch Hobi pace.

Hobi stop his pace when he heards YN shout for his name.

"Are you mad with me?" YN ask him while she try to catch some oxygen.
Running in a dress and heels is not an easy task.

"Why should I?" he answer her question with another question.

YN lost her words.

Suddenly one of the staff coming to them and pass a bouquet of purple baby breath to YN.

"He's waiting for you in the guest room." after saying that the staff makes her move.

'HE??' Hobi suddenly feel a heat start to raise in his body, so he loose up his sleeve button.

"I guess someone is waiting for you, " Hobi try to control his stare and tone.

"Yes. But Hobi, before we makes our moves, I really want to thank you.
I'm so happy with this dress and you as my groom. Love to works with you." YN said it sincerely.

'Works..' Hobi takes the word into his heart.

"So can i make my move now? " and without waiting for YN answer , he turns his back and walk away.

YN stand still untill Hobi's back is vanish from her eye sight. When she cant see the figure anymore, a tears start to fall down to her cheeks.