PART 24 : OWNER OF THE EYES

Jungkook hold Yn's hand using his left hand while he wipe her tears using his right hand.

"Feel free to share anything with me,"Jungkook smile to Yn.
He doesnt want Yn to keep all the burden by herself.

Yn try to get up from her bed.

"You should take your rest Noona."

Yn shakes her head.

"I cant.." she said slowly.
Her tears still running on her cheeks, it doesnt want to stop.

"So he is your 'H' isnt it?" Jungkook try to tease Yn but she give him no reaction.

"You do love him right?" Jungkook guess.

Yn stay in silence.

"But, you doesnt want him to love you with your current condition," Jungkook continue.

Yn turn into Jungkook and look into his eyes.

"Because you doesnt want him to be pity on you and you scared you might leave him alone." Jungkook said it calmly.

Yn nod her head slowly.

"I'm dying Jungkook"

"No you dont. Lets start the chemo session. We still have the chance Noona," Jungkook try his luck to make her agreed with the treatment.

"Why I should waste my time. I dont have so much time left Jk. I doesnt want to stay in the bed, being warded.
I dont want to die in the hospital."
Yn firm with her own reason.

She uses to have the chemo session past 10 years ago. The only thing she's doing is lying on the bed, hoping for someone help to move around and she lose her teenage years.

She doesnt want to again.

"I am an independence woman Jk. I deserve to have a happy life like the others." Yn try to support her own reason.

"Then, fight for your love like the others Noona,"

It left Yn mute, no words coming from her.

"You deserve to be love and love someone else. So you have a reason why you have to keep going Noona.
Like what you have write in there."

Jungkook point at a book on the table.

"You're my hope"

Yn wipe her tears roughly.

"What if he stop loving me when he know that I'm sick, I am dying.." the most scared thing she had in her mind.

She feel so touch with Hobi confession. How he holds her hand, leave a kiss on her forehead.
She really want to say Yes .

But .. What if...

"What if he will always be there for you. What if he is ready to be in your bad and bright day." Jungkook try to change Yn perception.

"He deserve to know your feelings and the situation you're having now. Its up to him to decide. To carry on or to stop loving you. "

"Jungkook.."

"Look at his eyes. Do you think the owner of the eyes will give up on you?
Did you see how dissapointed he is when you leave him?" Jungkook again try to make Yn understand the situation.

All this time he have a high confidence that Hobi is the guy Yn had mention in her diary. (he loves to read his Noona diary).
But he have nothing to prove his guess.

When he saw the intearction between both of them on the day Yn come into the house, he knows he got a correct instict.

So he decide to get more info from Jimin but Jimin dont have enough or solid info to share untill this morning.

He told him everything that happened inside Hobi's office and he knows Hobi will love Yn no matter what .
Hobi might able to help him to makes Yn to go through the treatment.