PART 56 : DEEP SLEEP

"Hobi.." she calls Hobi but her voice starts to sound weak.

"I'm here.." Hobi answered while giving a kiss on her head.

"I can see my parents smiling at me." she draw her happy smile.

Hobi starts to have a bad feeling.

"Yn..." he tries to stop Yn from talking.

"Yes, they are smiling now. Because they know I got myself a fiancee." Yn laughs at her words.

Yn playing with the ring on Hobi's finger.

"A good man who is willing to accept me at my lowest point." she continues her words.

Hobi can feel Yn's heavy breath.

"Yn. You should stop talking nonsense things and have your rest." Hobi send her a reminder.

Yn nod.

Silence fills in them. Hobi tightens his hold on Yn's waist.

"Hobi.." she calls Hobi again.

Hobi kisses her head again as the answer.

"Thank you for everything.." Yn thank him again.

Hobi nod his head.
Then he can feel a drop of tears fall on his hand.

"Yn, are you crying?"

Yn shakes her head.

"Hobi,"

"Yes..."

"I need to sleep. I'm so tired."Yn continue her words.

"Sunset?" Hobi ask her.

"Can you wait for it for me? Then tell me how beautiful it is." Yn makes a request.

Hobi nods in understanding.

Yn slowly put her head up and looks at Hobi.

"Can I give you a kiss on your cheek?" she asked with another request.

Hobi lower his face to Yn and she kisses him on his cheek.

After that, she squeezes her body into Hobi and adjusts herself to a comfortable position.

Still using Hobi's shoulder to lean on, she starts to inhale and exhale slowly.

"Are you sleeping?" Hobi ask Yn.

Yn nod her head.

A few seconds later, Hobi can feel Yn's hand that holds his arm start to loosen the hold.

Hobi's heart starts to beat fast.

"Yn.." he calls her name slowly.

She stays silent.

Hobi takes her body and makes her sit to face him.

She looks calm with her closed eyes.

Hobi takes her into his hug and holds her warmly.

"Are you sleeping?" he asked again with tears starting to drop into his cheek.

Yn remains silent.

Hobi gets his phone and dials a number.

"Hobi hyung.." Jimin answered his call.

"Jimin.." his voice starts to shake.

"Yn told me, she's tired and she will take a nap. but she's now in a deep sleep. When I call her name, she doesn't answer me. Can you come here and help me to wake her up.." Hobi said his words in a cry.

"Hyung...." Jimin also cries in the other line.

"Jimin, please help me. She needs to wake up... She needs to watch the sunset..." Hobi cries.

He lost the grab of his phone and it fall to the ground.

Hobi hugs Yn tightly.

He hummed a lullaby near her ears.

"We won't leave this bench until the sunset comes, I will keep my promise to you. My last promise,"

Hobi stays in the same position for almost half an hour.

"Hyung," Jimin stands in front of Hobi and 'sleeping' Yn.

"She's sleeping..." Hobi smiled at Jimin.

"Noona," a cries voice coming to them.

Jungkook walks slowly to Yn and kneels in front of her.

He looks at her calm face.

"Noona," Jungkook holds her hand. It starts getting cold.

"Hyung, we need to take her to the hospital. Jin hyung is waiting for her," Jimin tries to calm himself.

Hobi shakes his head.

"She wants to see the sunset, but if she fell asleep I need to watch it for her and tell her how was it like," Hobi answered Jimin.

"But hyung," Jimin stop his words when Yoongi came and drag him away.

"It's okay Jimin. Hobi needs his last time together with Yn," Yoongi asks Jimin to tolerate his griefing.

Jaja and Anyss were behind them, trying to calm Sara who was crying from the loss.

Silence again fills the room. There was only a sobbing sound to be heard coming from Sara and Jungkook.
Jungkook places his head on Yn's lap and can't stop himself from crying.

Then the sun starts to disappear below the horizon and it gives a beautiful view of the sunset.

Hobi patted Yn's s hair slowly.

"Here comes your sunset Yn. " a tear dropped ped from the corner of his eyes.

"It's beautiful and calm. Just like you now." Hobi tries to draw a smile but he can't. He finally burst into a cry.

"You can rest now Yn," Hobi gives his last deep kiss on her forehead.