PART 8 : BOUQUET

' Daeng Hobi.. Why you ask that question to her? Now she might notice about your feelings man!! Daeng Hobi.. Daeng '

Hobi having an internal arguments with his innerself but it stop when he accidently bump someone who walk in front of him.

"Man.. Eyes on walks.."
A guy voice start to mocking him.

Hobi look at that guy, he had hold his fist to puch that mocking mouth but his fist getting loose when he see the face with a gummy smile.

" Yoongi hyung..."

Yoongi keep on smiling to Hobi. He saw Hobi walk just now but he looks so distracted.

So Yoongi purposedly standing in Hobi's walkway and make he bumped with him.

" What are you doing here hyung? " Hobi ask him after they have their hugs.

" Pick up my girl for our dinner date. "
Suga answer it with a huge happy smile.

" Your girl? " Hobi ask again but his mind start to wondering.
' is it Yn '

" yes.. I yet to introduce Sara to you guys.. Soon, i will take her for the dinner."

" Sara? "

"Yes, why.. Did you know her?" now Yoongi turns
to ask Hobi.

Hobi smile in relieve.

"No. I have heard that name but i cant recall which one. Or maybe its just a same name with your girl.." Hobi explained himself.

'Thank God its not her,
wait.. Hobi you should..
Really should stop thinking about YN. She wont be yours'
Hobi continue to have an internal arguments with himself.

"Are you okay Hobi?" Yoongi tap Hobi's shoulder, Hobi distracted face looks so obvious in his eyes.

Hobi give him his fake smile.

"Wait.. Is that Jungkook?" Yoongi point his finger to the parking lot behind Hobi's back.

Hobi turn around and there's a man walking together with a girl by his side, but he not able to see the girl face.

"Yes thats Jungkook. Are we having a reunion over here? " Hobi try to joke.

"He's kind a romantic , pick up his girl and bring her a bouquet of flower. I should learn from him." say Yoongi.

Hobi looks at the bouquet in Jungkook's hand.

"Its the same bouquet.." Hobi whisper to himself.

Yoongi turn his face to Hobi.

"What did you say just now?" he ask quiry.

Hobi remain silent. He looks tensely towards Jungkook.

Jungkook open the door for the girl and pass the bouquet to her.

"Yn.." again Hobi whisper to himself.

He saw Yn smiling happily to Jungkook while taking her bouquet and get into the car.

"What did you say?" and again Yoongi repeating his question to Hobi.