PART 58 : COFFEE

Hobi releases his heavy sigh before he walks into the coffee shop.

The place that he try to avoid but today he was here.

This is the place where Yn had spilled coffee on his sketchbook. The place that caused Yn to stay away from him but they both missed each other badly inside.

Jungkook waved his hand to Hobi when he saw him.

Hobi draws a smile and walks towards him.

"Do you want to order anything?" Jungkook asks after Hobi takes a place in front of him.

He shakes his head.

"Later. So, where's the bride?" Hobi looks for Anyss.

"She's on her way. Do a little shopping with her bridesmaid." Jungkook smile.

Another month is left for him as a bachelor then he will have Anyss as his wife.
If Yn is still here with them, she is the one who will be so excited about everything.

Hobi is helping them with the wedding outfit and today they meet up for the final discussion.

"When will Jin hyung comes back?" Jungkook tries to confirm Jin's departure with Hobi.

"I think by next week he will be here," Hobi answers him while he takes out his sketchbook and put it on the table.

Jin had moved to Japan almost 6 months. He is also affected by the loss.
Almost every day he blames himself for failing to help the only love in his life.

Slowly he accepts the fate that Yn is no longer with him and he needs a new environment also a new experience to grow his career.

Since he had missed Jungkook's engagement party previously, he couldn't miss out on his wedding day as well, so he will be back to join the ceremony.

Jungkook and Hobi start the discussion without waiting for Anyss.

A few minutes later Anyss join them with her friend.

"Sorry, I'm late. " Anyss takes a seat next to Jungkook but her friend remains standing next to her.

"What are you doing? Take a sit over there." Anyss asks her to sit next to Hobi.

Her friend shakes her head. Her hand starts to shake in fear.

"I got to go.. " she said and she try to walk away in a hurry.

But she accidentally hit a guy who brought a coffee and the coffee fell to the floor.

A spill of it splashes and leaves marks on Hobi's sketchbook.

"Hyung, your sketchbook!" Jungkook said worriedly.

The girl turns back and her face then to pale.

Hobi looks at her with a cold face and a deep stare, but his stare went off when he saw her face.

"I'm sorry boss!!" the girls start to say her sorry to Hobi.

"Boss?" Anyss and Jungkook were shocked and looked at Hobi.

"Aisy??" Hobi calls the girl's name.

Aisy is her new PA but he knows her well with her clumsiness especially when she is in a rush or shock.
They had worked together for almost 2 months now and she doesn't miss a single day to cause chaos due to her clumsiness which makes Hobi have to spare his stare at her.

"Oppa, do you know my friend?" Anyss tries to reconfirm.

Hobi nod.

"My PA" Hobi answered.

Aisy standing with a guilty feeling about the spill.
She blames herself again because of her clumsiness. She was not this clumsy when she was with the others, but when Hobi was around she start being clueless and ended up with a little chaos.

"Come and have a sit over here. I will count on this and take it from your salary" Hobi told her and continue the discussion.

Aisy wants to query about his right to deduct her salary just because of the small spill but, she put her head down when Hobi stares at her.
Slowly she walks and takes sits next to Hobi with her gloomy face.

Hobi smiled brightly seeing her cute reaction. But in a second, he put on his cold face again. He won't let Aisy see his smile, he loves to tease her in that way.

Jungkook notices Hobi's reaction.
He then smiles.

'Noona... Hobi hyung has met his new 'YN' '