PART 2 : STAY AWAY from me

"You need to help me, replace me, i really can't make it.." Tiara begging YN to help her.

Tiara and YN is a freelance models in the same agency. Due to some urgent matters Tiara need YN to cover her spot for a photoshoot.

"I'm not going to help you this time. It is JH lines okay! And we know how is that man works.
He wont accept any last minute changes and he want you to wear his design.. Not me.." YN try to say no to Tiara.

JH is one of the one of the big name in fashion branding and everybody in the fashion and modelling line know how the owner of the brand strictly with his work.

Jung Ho Seok aka Jhope or love to be call as Hobi is the owner for the brand and only the selected models will be in his line list.

"YN , he never get a chance to meet you. If he meets you, he will say Yes bestie. I can guarantee that!" Tiara try to convince YN.

'I had meet him before girl and he totally hates me! Cause i spill a coffee on his sketch book!!' Yn monologue alone in her head.

Yes!! She had meet him few months ago in a coffee shop. She plan to say 'Hi' but due to her nervous, the coffee that she hold had slip from her hand and directly hit the sketch book.

"What a nice greetings from you young lady. And if we meet again , i beg you, STAY AWAY from me or i will put a stop on your career!"
Jhope whisper slowly but in a firm tone to her ear and she will remember that till her last breath.

"and I stay with NO!" YN decide to get up and leave Tiara alone.

But suddenly someone come into the make up room with a beautiful white dress in her hand.

"Hey girls, the dress is here. So who's the one to wear this amazing dress?" Sara, the agency stylist wave the beautiful dress in her hand happily.

"YN will wear it and bye i got to go now!" Tiara shout and leave the room just like that.

YN froze like a statue.

Sara hang the dress and then she walk to Yn.

She drag the statue state of YN to the makeup table.

"Are you ready to be the bride YN?" Sara ask while her hand start to run over YN face.

"Bride?"

"Yes. Don't your read the concept for today? Its WEDDING DRESS you fool."

"Bride wedding dress only or do i have my groom with me?" YN still had no clue on the concept.

"Of course you need a groom and guess what?" Sara stop her makeup activity and look at YN through the mirror with a teasing smile.

"What? My groom had run away?" YN totally dont have any idea on what is happening around her now.

Sara make a shock face.

"For real? So have we find the replacement?"

Sara shake her head but her lips grow a smile.

"Sara..."

Sara laugh happily and continue her job on YN face.

"Dont worry, Jhope will be the groom.
You're so lucky YN.."

"WHAT????"