PART 18 : DINNER

There were so much noise at the dining table. All of the boys were there except Hobi.

Anyss, Sara and Yn come out from the kitchen with a plate of food in their hand.

Jungkook, Yoongi and Jin get up from their sit and help the girl bring the food to the dining table.

Ms Gracy smiling happily while watching the kids.

"Granny, would you like to sit next to me?" Yn ask her politely.

Ms Gracy reply with a smile.

"I love too my dear, but I need to have my rest now. Enjoy your dinner kids." Ms Gracy leave them for the dinner.

" I can sit next to you , " Jimin change his sit next to Yn.

"Just be careful with this flirty kiddo Noona." Jungkook give a warn to Yn.

"I can hear that Jekey." Jimin look at him with his 'angry' face.

"Wuuu I scared," Jungkook tease him.

Yn laugh happily with the moods. But seeing a vacant chair , makes her felt sad.

Is it Hobi really busy with his work or he just trying to avoid her.

"Yn.."

Yn turn her face to Jimin.

"He will join us soon. Dont be sad." Jimin seems to understand what Yn had in her mind.

'How can he read my mind' Yn start to feel a burn in her both cheeks.

"Okay Jimin. Stop flirting. Yn's face is turning into a tomato now." now Yoongi take a chance to tease Yn.

Suddenly a hand pull one of his ear.

"Auch.. Sara, its hurt" said Suga.

"Stop teasing my bestie. Just dig in your dinner." Sara came to the rescue.

"But I am your boyfriend,"Yoongi start to complain.

"Just eat your food on your plate" again Sara act like a mother.

"Fine!" Yoongi had to follow his love instruction.

"Thats my kitty" Sara praises Yoongi and he give her his gummy smile as a return.

"Ugh.. Please.." now Namjoon teasing the kitty couple.

The others laugh at the teasing.

Suddenly someone open the door.

"Hobi hyung!!" Jimin shouting happily when he saw Hobi coming in.

"Hyung, you're late" V start to tease Hobi.

"I'm sorry guys. Foods look good. " Hobi join them in the dining room.

"Hyung, I had reserve this seat for you," Jimin ask Hobi to sit next to Yn.

Yn pretend to playing with her food and ignore him.
Hobi take a sit next to her and try to act cool eventhough there is a war inside his mind and heart.

Jungkook who is sit in front if Yn, start to analyse the situation.

"You shouldnt stare at them like that Jk." Anyss , Jungkook girlfriend whisper to him.

"They look too awkward with each other, I need to know why," Jungkook also whispering his reason to Anyss.

"Just act like normal, after the dinner you can ask Unnie about this,"Anyss make a decision for Jungkook.

"Ehem.." Hobi try to clear his throat.

All the eyes on the dining room went to him.

"I know that girl, " he pointing to Sara.

"Sara," Sara introduce herself immidiately.

"You're the stylist from Yn agency isnt it?"

"Yes, I am Mr Jung"

"woooooo... Mr Jung?" Yoongi interupt the conversation.

"Shhhh.." Sara ask Yoongi to shut up.

"Its okay. Just call me Hobi. So you must be the reason why I meet Yoongi hyung that day.." Hobi start to guess who is Yoongi's girlfriend.

"Yes" Sara answer it shyly.

"And this is my fiancee to be." Jungkook do an announcement.

He hold Anyss hand firmly and both of them smile happily.

Hobi stunt in his sit.

'Fiancee to be?'

"So this is the good news you want to share with me tonight?" Yn ask with her excited face.

Jungkook nod his head few times.

"Congratulations. I'm so happy for both of you." Yn congratulate the love birds.

The other also congratulate them as well except Hobi who still look confuse.