PART 17 : HIT ME BACK TO MY REALITY

"But its like a dream come true when I saw her in the set, she's wearing the dress and I cant stop myself from smiling Jimin."
Hobi laugh on himself.

"I really want to run to her, tell her that how much I want her. But, again I cant." he sigh heavily.

"I have to act cold cause that is how people always see me . I try my best to have a chance to walk to her. Using the dress is the only way I can think that time" again he smiles and laugh.

"I had such a wonderful time during the photoshoot and I have to thanks to you Jimin." Hobi wink at Jimin.

Jimin also reply a wink to him.

"But thats it. When I ask her, if she have fall in love with someone, and its hit me back to my reality." Hobi sigh again.

"What do you mean by that?" now Jimin ask.

"She's already had a boyfriend and her boyfriend is our beloved friend."

Jimin start to thinking hard on the clue given by Hobi.

"Who?" he give up.

"Jungkook.." Hobi say the name slowly.

Jimin bite his lips.

'dont laugh Jimin.. Dont you dare to laugh'

"now she's staying with us and I have to be a watch how's both of them together.. Argghhh!!" Hobi let out his jealousy.

Jimin cant help to hold his laugh anymore. He laugh so hard untill a tear start to coming out from his eyes.

"what the???" Hobi stare at the laughing Jimin.

"Man... You are so funny." Jimin say it in a laugh.

"Its not a jokes Jimin. I'm in a big mess right now,"

"Hyung,she just a cousin to Jungkook."

"You bought a flower and pick up your cousin from her work?"

"Because YN noona loves flower and he said its one of the best healing he can give to her."

"I dont believe it.."

Jimin still laughing.

"Hyung, we going to have a dinner tonight. Make sure you come , you will know then." Jimin wipe his tears and get up from his sit.

"Dont forget to recall the cancellation plan. Its not worth it.." Jimin reminds Hobi before he left the room and he still laughing.