PART 21 : BALD IS SEXY

FLASHBACK

" I love you.." Hobi said it softly and he leaves a kiss on Yn's forehead.

"What are you doing Hobi?" Yn ask with a shaking voice.

Hobi hold both of Yn hands firmly.

"I mean it Yn. I love you. I dont want to lose you. " Hobi start to confess his feeling to her.

********************************

Yn lock herself inside the bathroom.
She turn on the shower and she sit under it.

She hug her knees and burst out her tears.

'I love you too but we shouldnt be together Hobi cause I'm dying.'

Yn roughly remove her wig and throw it to the floor.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door.

"Yn, can you please come out." Jin voice begging behind the door.

"Please leave me alone" Yn ask for some space.

"You know that I would never leave you alone especially in this situation," Jin continue to pursue her.

"Please Jin.." Yn begging with her crying voice.

"Noona.." Jungkook voice coming to her eardrum.

"Noona, please turn off the shower, dry yourself and come out" Jungkook try to get her out from the bathroom.

The only sound they can hear from the outside is the water running from the shower and Yn's sobbing.

"We will wait here, take your time. But please dont stay for too long under the shower" again Jungkook voice fill the room.

Yn try to wipe her tears but it wont stop. She stand up slowly and turn off the shower.
She do all the thing that Jungkook ask her to.

"She's coming out," Jungkook tell Jin.
Jin nod his head slowly.

Only Jungkook can make Yn's heart soft and that is why Jin ask Jungkook to get Yn to stay with them.

He need to monitor her health condition personally and try to make her undergo the chemotherapy treatment asap.

Slowly Yn open the door.
She had changed into her pyjamas but her hair still wet.

Jungkook get a dry towel and help Yn to dry her hair. He try to hold his tears by looking at Yn's hair . She use to have a very beautiful hair but now, its getting lesser in volume.

"I'm getting bald right, even without the chemo" Yn laugh to herself.

Jungkook smiles to her jokes.
He looks at Yn through the mirror reflection.

"But you are so beautiful in this way Noona.Bald is sexy." he tease Yn.

Yn laugh in tiny but after that she sigh.

Jin take a sit next to Yn and pull her chair to make her position facing him.

Jin looks into Yn eyes. It still red which mean she cry so hard just now. And its still teary.

"Why are you crying?" Jin start to ask.

Yn shakes her head and put her head down.

"Look at me Yn, " Jin doesnt want to see a weak Yn. This is not Yn that he had know all this years.

She still remain her head down.

Jungkook slowly knee on the floor and hold her hand.

"Noona, please.."

And as expected, after Jungkook ask for it, she slowly get her head up and face Jin.

"You will only listen to your little brother isnt it?" Jin say it with a smile.

"Because he's my only family I have and I love him" Yn answer it slowly.

Jungkook smile by hearing her answer.

Jin nod slowly.

"How about Hobi? You love him too isnt it?" Jin start to make his move.
Now he's going to use Hobi to make Yn agree to do her treatment. He will do anything to see her back happily and healthy as before.

But he doesnt know, this moves will leave him with a deep pain.

Yn shakes her head.

"Liar," Jin knows she's lying to him.

Yn still shakes her head denying her feelings.

Jungkook hold Yn head to stop her from keep shaking it. He takes her into his hug.

"Hyung, we going to talk about this later." Jungkook told Jin and he takes Yn to her bed.