PART 25 : BACK OFF

"How much I love her?" Hobi confuse with Jin's question.

Jin nod slowly.

"I dont have to answer this Hyung."

"Why?" Jin keep on asking.

"Why I have to answer it? Its only me who feel it.Its just one sided love Hyung."

"Are you going to give up that easily?"

"You wont understand Hyung. You're not in my shoes." Hobi try to defend himself.

Should he keep hoping on Yn to love him back? How long should he wait?
He had try his best to approach her but she will only come to him with ' I'm sorry ' .

" I am in your shoe Hobi." Jin reply to Hobi.

"I have waiting for her more than 10years and untill today, I never give up , I never stop loving her everyday." finally he said it out loud.

No one knows about his one sided love story besides Ms Gracy, his housemaid who had been with him since he was seven.

"The only difference is , I dont have a guts to tell her and now, she's in love with another guy. But I wont give uo and I wont stop from loving her."

Hobi look at Jin. He never expect that story from him.

"So now tell me, how much you love Yn. Are you going to give up on her?" Jin repeat his question.

"I love her so much hyung. For a year I try to avoid her cause I scared that it will be only one sided love. But past few days I meet her back and I cant stop thinking about her."
Hobi told him about his real feeling.

"Everytime I try to approach her, there's always something coming in between us.I had ask her if she loves someone and yes. She said still in love with someone. First , I thought it was Jungkook but no he is not."

Jin try to read Hobi words and action. He's trying to find the truth from his words.

"So I thought it must be me."
Hobi smiled.

"Why?"

Hobi take out his phone from his pocket. He scroll something than he pass his phone to Jin.

"This is taken during our photoshoot few days ago. I just got this picture on my way home tonight." Hobi explain about the picture he show to Jin.

"Look at her eyes. Her smiles."

Jin look at Yn expression.She look so bright and happy.
The last time he saw this bright Yn is a year ago, before she been diagnose with her cancer.

After that, Yn never see her with those bright or happy smile again.

"During the shoot, I can feel thats we have something for each other. But I scared to think or admit that."

"Whats make you want to confess tonight?"

"Because I dont want to lose her. I want her to be a part of my life Hyung." Hobi say it sincerely.

"What if she's got something like weakness. Will you bear with it?" Jin try to test Hobi.

"I will. I will go through anything as long as she's love me." Hobi smile, imagine the feelings to be love back.

"Please hold your words Hobi. Or else, I wouldnt back off anymore."