PART 53 : ACTING STRONG

Jaja wipes her tears with a tissue given by Jimin.

"Wow. Your mascara is everywhere on your face." Jimin tells Jaja.

"I don't care and no one will care." Jaja again burst into her tears.

Jimin scratches his head.

'Do I have dandruff or what. Why it's so itchy'

"Oh here. " Jimin just remember about the box from Yn.

He passes the box to Jaja.

"What it's doing over here!" Jaja doesn't want to take the box.

"Yn said this is yours."

"No. Just give it back to her." Jaja still refuses.

Jimin shakes his head.

'Do I look like a receptionist at the lost and found counter?'

Jimin takes Jaja's handbag from her lap, he opens the bag and put the box inside the bag.

"You need it Jaja," Jimin said while he close the bag.

"So you know about her plan to make me her replacement?" Jaja stares at Jimin.

Jimin also looks into her eyes.

"You're not a replacement," Jimin replied with his calm face.

"Then what am I? You saw with your own eyes how harsh he warns me. He doesn't listen to my words even once." Jaja starts to complain.

"But at the end of the day, both of you will get along back together as before, isn't it?" Jimin tries to help to fix the issue.

"It won't happen this time." Jaja turns her face to the front. Watching the lakes in front of them.

Jungkook-Anyss engagement party was held near a lake for the vibe of the garden party.

After the arguments, she walks to a bench near the lakes to calm herself then Jimin came and joins her on the bench.

"Why?" Jimin also turns to look at the view.

Jaja sight heavily.

"He has never been so harsh before.
He's different Jimin and I can feel that we had been so far apart."

Jimin stays silent, letting Jaja release all her hidden feeling.

"Hobi is not just a friend to me. He's my everything but I can't confess to him because I don't want to lose him."

Jaja again wipes all the tears she had.

"But I guess now, I'm losing him for real and he doesn't even know about my feelings for him" Jaja suddenly laughs in a tiny to cover her shaking voice.

"Hobi is in his hard time Jaja. I hope you won't stop supporting him because he needs our support Jaja." Jimin starts to open up about Hobi's current condition.

"Did you know that his symptom is coming back?" Jimin tries to confirm.

Jaja nod.

"But he still refuses to meet the doctor and asks me to stay out of this," Jaja replied and the scene in the meeting room now playing in her mind.

Jimin nod.

"He's stuck Jaja. He can't leave Yn. He doesn't want to lose any moments with her for now." Jimin tries to explain but the pain starts to hit his chest.

"Yn will have her treatment, isn't it? He needs to do the same for himself. Takes the meds, and rests. What if the point is Yn getting better but later he is the one who's lying on the bed."

Jaja doesn't understand why Hobi to attach to his girl. Both of them should get the treatment.

"Yn won't get better Jaja. She won't.." Jimin fails to control his tears anymore.

Jaja turns to Jimin.

"She will undergo the chemo right?"

Jimin gets up from his seat.

"It won't help much Jaja. Her cancer had spread rapidly. "

"But she looks okay. She's fine!" Jaja still can't believe it cause Yn looks just fine to her. She still smiles and greets people.

Jimin turns to Jaja.

"Looks again Jaja. How shaking that skinny body when she walks around. How hard for her to draw a smile. She just acts strong."

Jimin burst into tears.

All of them already ask Yn to sit during the party but she refuses and act like she was strong. And Jin asks them to go with the flow but needs to have an eye on her every time.

If she faints once again, they will face a hard time.

"This is the reason why he so attaches to her. Because he knows he doesn't have much time left. " Jimin looks at Jaja for her understanding.

Suddenly Jimin receives a call from his phone.

"Hobi hyung.." Jimin answered the call.

Silence fills in them while Jimin listens to his caller.

"Hyung.." Jimin gets down on his knees. Crying himself out while his phone was still in his hand.