PART 36 : I WILL DO ANYTHING

Jimin comes into Hobi's bedroom without a knock.

"Jimin, manners..." Hobi tries to remind him about his manners.

"Hyung, can you please spare me a life? Are you going to kill me with a heart attack or what?" Jimin can't stay still. He moves around the room.

"Have a sit" Hobi asks him to sit.

"Not until you explain to me about the thing you just text me." Jimin looks so pissed off.

Hobi smiles.

"Here takes this file." Hobi, give a file to Jimin.

Jimin takes it and goes through the file.

"Who is she? Is she capable to replace your seat?" Jimin asks for confirmation.

Hobi had sent him a text to arrange for an ad-hoc BOD meeting by tomorrow morning. He wants to introduce a new CEO to take over his place for this time being cause he decide to take a rest for a while.

"She's my partner and she had a higher share in JH lines than me. She is great and you will love to work with her."
Hobi explains a little bit about 'her'.

"So she is the best friend that you talked to me about before."

Hobi nod.

"We will meet her tomorrow. So anything else that gives you a heart attack?" Hobi, ask Jimin.

"How about the appointment with your doctor?" Jimin asks.

Hobi replied with a smile.

"We will take about this later. "
Hobi tries to avoid Jimin's question.

"Are you doing this for Yn?" Jimin takes a seat.

Hobi nods and smiles at Jimin.

"This is the best that I can do for her, I need to make sure that she will have my full support during the treatment."

"Has she agreed to the chemo?"

Hobi shakes his head as a No.

"I have yet to talk to her about this. But we need to talk asap cause her condition is worsening day by day. Jin hyung said she just pretend to be okay but she knew she was not okay."

Jimin nodded that he understood the situation.

"I will do anything for her Jimin and if I have to give my life for her, I will do it."

"Hyung, don't say that." Jimin starts to have a bad feeling.

Hobi gives him his smile.

"I don't know what will happen to me if she leaves me Jimin. " Hobi tries to hold his tears.

"She's crying every time she saw nurses come with the needles, it reminds her of the previous experience she had. "

Hobi tells Jimin about the thing he saw in Yn through her admission days.

"Let it out hyung. You will feel better" Jimin tries to make Hobi let out all his worries.

"I saw how she's getting ready this morning Jimin. She put on her makeup and wig and she covered her swollen neck with her hair and some contour. Then she smiles at everyone as if nothing happened."
Hobi's tears start to run down his cheek.