PART 11 : SHE'S CALLING!!

"Hyung........."

Jimin walk to Hobi with his pouty lips

Jimin walk to Hobi with his pouty lips. He needs to act cute so Hobi wont mad at him on the maximum range.

"Now what Park Ji Min?" Hobi knows something is went wrong if Jimin come into his office with his pouty face.

"Well.. About the adhoc task you give me via text on 3am in the morning.." Jimin try to tell him the situation.

Hobi give him a sharp look from his eyes.

"and now, 10am in the morning, which means in 7 hours time, which actually I should start my work on 8am.." Jimin continue his words.

"Get me to the point .." warn Hobi.

Jimin try to take a deep breath.

"She decline the offer from JH line."
Jimin say it as fast as he can.

"Jimin say it as fast as he can

Hobi sigh heavily.

"Hyung, I have talk to her by myself and she said, she really love your offer. But she cant make it. She had something coming and she had to declined your offer to take her as your main model." Jimin try to explain the whole situation.

Hobi can feel a stiff pressure on his neck.

"Hyung.. Why Yn? and why so sudden? We never have a plan to take anyone as our main model before but why now?"Jimin let out his curiousity.

Hobi only look at Jimin with his killing stare.

"I'm just asking. Its your right cause this is your line.." Jimin realise he shouldnt argue his boss decision.

"Arrange a lunch meeting with her." Hobi send out his command.

He cant stop thinking about Yn after the photoshoot and even he know Yn is in a relationship with Jungkook , he still want to see her.

The only way he can meet her is making her as the main model for his line. He was so confident to think that no models will decline his offer.

"She said No.." Jimin replied and again it cause a sharp pain in Hobi's heart.

"I already ask her to meet. If she dont want to meet me, she can meet you cause you are the one who choose her but she only say 'Thanks for the offer'."Jimin continue to explain.

"Send me her number. I will take over from here." he give a sign to Jimin to leave his room.

Jimin nod and leave the room as per instruction.

Hobi receives Yn's phone number from Jimin . He wants to call her but his finger cant move and its scared to touch the dial button.

Hobi get up from his chair and walk around his room. He try to gather a courage to make a phone call.

While he try to gather his courage , his phone ringging. He almost throw his phone away when he saw YN's name on the line.

"She call me?" Hobi still in a confuse mode. He only look at the screen untill it stop ringging.

"Daeng Hobi.. You should answer it!"

And again his phone get a call from Yn.

"She's calling again. Come on Hobi,, you are the man. Answer it!!"