PART 50 : JEALOUS

Jungkook and Anyss walk together holding hands and meeting their guest. All the guest congratulates them on the engagement.

"Look at his bunny smile. Isn't it look so cute" Yn is so happy for Jungkook.
She still can't believe that his little brother is now a grown-up man and she so proud of him.

Hobi pretend that he never heard any of the compliments.

'Bunny smile? She got a big sunshine smile by her side and she just praise that bunny? Oh, man..'
Hobi starts to burn with his jealousy. Even though Yn is officially his girlfriend but he still can't get over these kinds of feelings.

Yn suddenly pulls Hobi's hand and drags him to follow her.
They walk to Jungkook and Anyss.

Anyss who saw they were walking toward them, waving her hand excitedly.

"Congratulations my little bunny" Yn release her hold from Hobi's hand and open her arm for a hug for Jungkook.

Hobi look at Yn with a shocked face.

Jungkook walks to Yn and both of them hug each other.

"Don't make her cry, take good care of her. " Yn send advice to her little brother.

Jungkook nod slowly.

"I want both of you to be happy. There will be a rainy and stormy day but don't forget that the spring and blooming day is waiting for you ahead. Walks with her, hold her tight."

"I love you Noona" Jungkook tighten his hug.

"I love you more little bunny"

Hobi walks slowly to them and releases their hold.

"She's mine" Hobi holds Yn by her waist and pulls her closer to him.

Jungkook was shocked by Hobi but suddenly they hear someone burst into laughter behind Jungkook.

Jungkook, Hobi, and Yn turn at Anyss.

"You should look at Hobi's reaction all the while he saw both of you in a hug. It's so funny. " Anyss tries to explain the thing that makes her laugh.
She was there watching Hobi's funny reaction. His wide eyes, pouty mouth.
It's really fun to watch.

Jungkook joins Anyss and laughs at Hobi as well.

Hobi bites his lips.

Yn give a stare to Jungkook and Anyss to stop laughing at Hobi. Then she turns to Hobi.

"Are you still jealous of my little bunny?" Yn ask Hobi for confirmation.

"Stop calling him 'my little bunny'. His name is Jungkook and yes. I'm still jealous and always will be," he replies while he pulls Yn closer to him.

Yn also laughs at Hobi's reaction.

"Hobi it's too cute. Ok please let me go. I won't hug anyone again okay." Yn try to release herself from Hobi.

"Just stay with me," he demands.

"I will but let's meet the others as well Hobi. We're at the party." Yn reminds him.

Slowly Hobi releases his hold and Yn walks to Anyss.

Jungkook walks to Hobi.

"Thanks for taking good care of her hyung." Jungkook thanks his best friend.

Hobi then gives a bro hug to Jungkook.

"Congratulations bro."

Jungkook nod at the wishes.

"You have heard everything from Jin hyung isn't it? " Jungkook asks.
Both of them had their eye on Yn.
The girl smiles happily in front of the people but they can see that she will stop to catch her breath after a while and then continue to act as if nothing has happened.

"Yes, I have. We have to pray for some miracles to happen. "
Hobi doesn't want to give up.

Jungkook again nods.

"I never stop praying for that hyung. She's the only sister I had."

"And she is the only love that I want"

"Hey gentlemen, " suddenly there a voice greet them from behind.

Both Jungkook and Hobi turn to the voice and Jimin is smiling at them with Jaja by his side.