Chapter 4

At the bar,

The man who had just entered the bar had suddenly become the centre of attention. He was dressed all in black and appeared to be a wealthy individual. And it's none other than Lee Thanat. Well, who doesn't know? Lee Thanat is the sole heir to the Lee Empire. When we talk about the only heir of the Lee Empire, we immediately think of someone who was born with a silver spoon in their mouth. He doesn't even need to work where all of his properties are endless. It can be passed down for seven generations.

Lee Thanat walks into a private room. While waiting for someone, he takes a sip of alcohol. "How is that kid doing? Is he dead or alive?" He quickly asks him as soon as the person for whom he had been waiting enters the room. That man responded calmly "I apologise, Boss. We have already attacked him, but he is fortunate to be saved by that man once more. We attempted to attack him when he was alone and in a relatively quiet location. But I'll tell you something, that guy irritates me. He will follow that kid wherever he goes ". Lee Thanat simply stared at him. It's a simple order, but he can't complete it properly.

But, in any case, why is he always following that kid? What precisely is he up to? "Don't worry about it. What about the thing I told you to look for?" ask Lee Thanat again. "That kid is his brother, and that guy is his brother's friend, as you may know. But, in some ways, it's strange because that guy follows him everywhere. And nothing stands between them. Just a brother "That man was giving his boss all of the information and a picture. And Lee Thanat was powerless to intervene. He simply exhales deeply. How can he possibly hire someone who is stupid and pointless.

He responded in an angry tone "Of course, Off would be following Gun, and he just let him. Because they care about each other. They wouldn't just follow each other around because they're brothers! What I told you to look for is whether Singto is aware of them. It's better if he doesn't know. You know, if we want to destroy someone, we have to destroy everyone they care about. You had better get out of my sight right now before I destroy you. And don't even consider the remaining payment because it's your fault for not doing your job correctly! GET THE HELL OUT!!" Lee Thanat yelled at him.

He couldn't do something so simple correctly. He has to admit that both Off and Gun are idiots. Why don't they admit they have feelings for each other? Lee Thanat simply sighed. "They don't understand the law of love. What's the point of loving someone if we can't be with him? They are certainly stupid."

~~

"Really? Gun, how many times have you been attacked? Why didn't you tell either Singto or me about this?" Uncle Mark inquired. Gun stated haltingly "It's only happened twice so far. That's why I instructed everyone not to tell you about it. They also didn't attack me much. Only a few bruises on my face and hand." Off just stand there quietly. He's not sure when or where he should interrupt. But facing Uncle Mark isn't as terrifying as facing Singto.

"Uncle, you don't have to be concerned about this. I've already started looking into this. I'll tell you when I find out who's behind all of this. I will not let him go," Off stated firmly. Just take a look at Off, Gun. He is puzzled as to why papi worked so hard to find the person. It has nothing to do with him. After all, it was Gun, not papi, who was his target.

Uncle Mark sighed in relief and said, "Thank you naa Off. Please protect Gun at all costs and ensure that nothing bad happens to him. Please notify me once you know who that bastard is. I'll handle him on my own." Off simply nodded. They both left the room to allow Uncle Mark to rest. "Honestly, you don't have to be so determined to look after me. I can take care of myself," Gun said as he walked away. But Off grabbed his hand and stopped him from walking away, saying, "Please don't do this. It is my responsibility to protect you, Gun. If something happened to you, how would I deal with Singto and...?"

Gun cut Off off before he could finish his sentence, saying, "then please don't do it. Please, please, please stop. Because it hurt me even more." He quickly walked away after saying that, before Off could see his tears. He has no idea why he became so weak when it came to Off. He could cry just saying his name.

He couldn't stop crying as soon as he entered his own room. Why does love have to be so cruel to him? What were his mistakes that required God to punish him in this way? "Why papi? Why can you see my love? Can you tell me what I had to do until you see me. Just see how I love you is already enough. I don't need you to love me. Please stop hurting me like this. It hurts me like hell" he says, and his tears flow like a river. Even if he tries everything to stop them from falling, they keep falling.

Sun might notice his bubbly smile, but Moon knows everything. The moon had been witnessing the cries and tears all along. And with that, Gun succumbs to the agony of love. And he keeps hoping that tomorrow will be a better day.