Chapter 41

Singto has arrived at the BnT Hospital. Singto received a call from Toy to come here right immediately after dropping off at Krist Café. He parked his vehicle and went inside, only to find Toy and Tay waiting for him. "Do you really need to see me here? And why are you here, Tay?" Singto asks both of them. Tay and Toy both bring Singto to a more private location without answering their query. "Sir, we've come to await the results of the DNA test. And I believe we discovered everything," Toy stated solemnly. Singto sit down near them on a bench and sighed. He signalled them to speak after a few moments.

Tay nodded and begin to talk, "We found everything, and there's a few thing need to be confirmed. And that's why we are here. Actually, it was 26 years ago...

Flashback 26 years ago,

The day when Phunsawat and Prenish get married,

The marriage of Phunsawat and Prenish passed off without a hitch. The bride and groom, on the other hand, were overjoyed. "Congratulations on both of you," Lowkhun said. Trying to make his grin brighter. "Thanks buddy," Phunsawat said as he embraced him. "I truly value it. Regrettably, Ruangroj was unable to attend." Although he was disappointed that Ruangroj, one of his closest friends, could not attend his wedding, he was relieved that Lowkhun could. Despite the fact that they are not in good term.

"I'm pretty sure he'd like to come to your wedding, bro. But his wife needed him more," Lowkhun explained. Phunsawat simply nodded. However, Prenish was uncomfortable about how close his husband and Lowkhun were. She's not positive if Lowkhun came here on good terms or bad.

~~

Ruangroj's gaze is fixed on his dozing wife. He feels powerless right now, seeing how broken she is. He's at a loss for what to do. He had lost his firstborn in the blink of an eye. "You are not the only one who feels sad," he stroked his wife's face. "I, too, am depressed. But we must stayed strong." He stated. After ensuring that his wife is indeed sleeping, he walks out to meet with the police regarding his son's disappearance. And he continued to pray to God to save his son.

~~

"This is your money. Now I want you to murder that child. It doesn't matter how you do it. I want him to die. After that, I'll transfer the remaining money," Lowkhun said. He hands the woman holding the infant a paper brown bag containing money. And, sure, he is the mastermind behind Ruangroj's son's disappearance. Ruangroj and Phunsawat were considerably closer. He fails after several attempts to end the connection between Phunsawat and Prenish. Ruangroj discovered this by accident and warned him that if he didn't cease, he would tell them. As a result, he informs Ruangroj that he will stop. But that doesn't mean he'll give up.

~~

Few days later,

Breaking News: A baby kidnapped shortly after birth is discovered deceased in a house fire, along with the kidnapper. Police think the fire was caused by a short circuit.

The ladies who kidnap the baby are watching the news. It was entirely her initiative. She quickly contacted Lowkhun and informed him that her work was completed. However, Lowkhun was unaware that the baby had not died. She suddenly pitied that infant as she was about to kill him. So she decided to care for that baby until she found the proper person to care for him. Since the infant was only recently born, he appears to be sick and malnourished. So she asks her sister, who is presumably a doctor, to assist her in caring for the baby. At least until he is well enough to be free of all those machines.

~~

Ruangroj's wife was constantly throwing things. Police informed them that they had discovered his baby, but it was only a body without a soul. Despite this, she refused to accept it. Her gut instinct informed her that her son was still alive. And Ruangroj continued to embrace her wife, who refused to be hugged. He was at a loss for what to do.

Her wife's health worsened after a few days. That is where he got the notion to relocate. He received a recommendation from a doctor here about one of the best psychiatric hospitals in Italy. He first met Phunsawat before boarding the aircraft. "I'm sorry," Ruangroj said. "It's okay," Phunsawat said with a smile. "Be strong. Please let me know if you require anything." Ruangroj gave a gesture. And that was the last time they saw each other.

"Police discovered all of Lowkhun's illegal business a few days after Sir Mark moved. As a result, both Lowkhun and his assistant left. I also discovered that Lee Thanat is Lowkhun's son, as well as his assistant. They spent the night together. After that, his assistant discovered she was pregnant. That's why, after giving birth to Lee Thanat, Lowkhun hid him so no one knew about him. And if anything happened to him, he had Lee Thanat protect him," Tay explained. Tay and Toy take turns explaining everything.

Singto quiet as he listen to their story. Something is amiss with those stories. Singto wants to ask, but he decides to wait and listen to them first. Singto gathered his thoughts and lifted his head to them, saying, "Continue." Toy agreed and went on, "7 years later..."

Flashack 19 years ago,

Lowkhun and his wife, who is presently 8 months pregnant, arrive at Chiangmai Airport. "You can go first," he married his assistant a few years ago. "I think I'll go see Lee Thanat first," his wife said. Lowkhun nodded and smiled before instructing his driver to dispatch her wife. He went directly to Chiangmai Hospital after his wife had left. "If I can't have you, Prenish, no one else can," Lowkhun thought to himself.

When he arrived at the hospital, he ran into a specialist that he knew. "Did you get everything settled?" asks Lowkhun. "I give her that medicine as you instructed," the doctor said, nodding. "She didn't have much ability to fight because she had just given birth. She should be gone in a few hours." Lowkhun grinned. He did request that Prenish be drugged immediately after giving delivery in order for her to die. "Just leave the children alone. At least he has him," Lowkhun said. He then swiftly exits, not wanting anyone see him.

As soon as he got into his vehicle, he received a call from the hospital informing him that his wife had been in an accident. He dashed inside and waited for her wife. But luck was not on his side, and he lost both his wife and kids. He returned to concealment after his wife's funeral. He doesn't want people to know he's returned. Only waiting for the perfect moment to shine once more.