Chapter 17

Singto wake up with beautiful sound of waves along with Krist little snoring. He picks up his phone to check the time and notices a new notification. Quickly get up not wanting to Krist know about that. He open up and shock to see the picture of Off and Gun kissing in front of Off's house. His hand quickly type to chat that number.

Why did you send me this? Do you think I would actually believe you?

After all of this, you still refuse to believe it? Aren't you stupid?

I know what they're doing and I don't need you to tell me about it.

And please stop bothering me by sending all of their pics.

I trust them more than those stupid picture which I didn't know whether true or photoshop.

To be honest, this is not his first time receiving a photo of Off and Gun. He always gets the photos when the two of them are together. Singto was stuck in the middle. To believe Off and Gun or those images. Singto cupped his hands around his face in frustration. Not knowing what to do. "I know them. They will not hide this things from me. But what if they really end up together?" Singto murmurs quietly to himself. Singto shake off those imagination from his head and decide not let those things disturb his mood.

~~

"HAHAHA... Should I call you Singto Prachaya or Singto Prachaya Ruangroj? Hahaha you really amaze me," laughs Lee Thanat. He kept happily looking at his phone. Singto eventually decides to respond. Normally, that man would brush it off, but not this time. "Dad, I've already taken one step closer. You should not be concerned. I'll finish your revenge," Lee Thanat says as he strokes his father's picture. He continues to laugh, knowing that Singto is gradually falling into his trap.

~~

Krist awoke from his sleep as soon as he realised he was alone. He looked around the room but couldn't find Singto. Krist slowly opened the door and saw Singto awake. "What happened?" asks Krist, jolting singto out of his trance. Singto gives a soft smile and shakes his head. "Wondering what Gun is up to right now? I believe he's in a good mood today," says Singto. Krist walks out and stands next to Singto. "What do you mean by that?" Krist inquires. Nonetheless, Singto smiles once more.

Krist, on the other hand, notices something. Something that cannot be expressed in words. He wants to ask but decides against it. Singto does not appear to be in the mood to discuss about Gun. Krist takes Singto to get ready because he doesn't want Singto to think about the problem any longer. They are going to dive into the beautiful sea today. And Krist works hard all day to make Singto forget about the problem and concentrate on himself.

~~

New was walking to his car when he noticed Tay waiting for him in front of his car. When Tay sees New, he smiles and waves his hand. "What are you doing here?" New inquires. "Nothing. I'd like to invite you to dinner tonight. Are you available tonight?" Tay asks. Tay's gaze is drawn to New in the hope that he will agree. New takes a step forward, asking Tay, "And why would I do that?" "Okay. Allow me to tell you the truth. I'd like to ask you out. So, do you want to go on a date with me tonight?" New laughed.

"Or did Uncle Mark send you as a spy to me?" New cocked his brow. Tay moves forward a few steps until there is no space between him and New, then wraps his hand around New's small waist and says, "Why don't you go find out about that?" As if under a spell, New agrees. Tay smiled as he let New go. "All right, let's go. That's my car over there." New could feel his heartbeat quicken. 'Damn. This man knows how to play with my heart,' New wonder.

New remained silent and did not speak on the way to the restaurant. Even now, where they have already arrived at the restaurant. "Why are you so quiet today?" Tay inquires. It's unusual for someone like New to be quiet. "Nothing. Actually, it's a little disappointing because they don't have many dessert options," responds New. He had so many patients this morning that he didn't have time to rest. "You obviously have a sweet tooth. Understand. After that, let's go to the nearest café and get some dessert." "Okay. So long as you're willing to pay for it."

Even hearing about it makes New excited. He can't wait to eat something sweet. He has been craving sweets ever since the morning. Simply thinking about sweets makes him drool.

~~

Tonight is the last day for Singto and Krist spending their time in Maldives. Even though it was only a short trip, it was nice to spend time with Singto, especially since he is always busy. And right now, they're enjoying a romantic candlelight dinner on a quiet and peaceful beach. Even though Krist planned everything, he appears to be more surprised than the older one.

"I'm start doubt that it was not you who planned everything ever since we are here. Most of the time, you was more surprised than I was" Singto laughs. Krist gives a sheepish grin. "But I made an effort. Look at the outcome rather than the process." "Why do I feel those sentences were incorrect?" inquires Singto. Shouldn't people look at the process before the result? Or Krist was correct.

Krist rolled his eyes as he watched Singto argue about his last sentence. Can he just ignore it for once? "Just eat phi" Krist say which startled Singto out of his reverie. "You always wonder if Off and Gun will end up together one day. Do you think they'll be able to make it?" asks Singto properly. Krist put his spoon and fork on his plate again before talking, "Based on our past conversation, I don't think it was a big deal and I know they will make it. Unlike you, who hold a different viewpoint. But, if you ask my opinion, they will live. Why? Because phi Off is a responsible individual. It goes well with Gun's bubbly personality," Krist said. "The more you try to persuade me, the more I believe they can't be together. Things I thought were good for him turned out to be bad, but things I thought were bad for him turned out to be the best," Singto says.

"Why don't you give them a chance to work out on their own?" asks Krist. "Forget about it. Continue eating" say Singto. Krist nodded and continue eating. 'I'm scared a lot of things. I'm not sure what would uncle do if he know. And all those people who always keep following him. I've never doubt Off, but I'm worried about people around him" Singto wondered.