Chapter 36

Singto awoke with a severe headache. He was looking around for Krist when he realised that Krist already left since yesterday. He sighs and slowly rises from his bed. He looked through his phone and found a box that was neither too big nor too small. "You got me a gift, but I don't get to give you mine. How unfair it is," Singto thought to himself. He opened the box and found a picture frame inside. A photo of them kissing in front of the sunset. It was a letter hidden beneath the frame. He opened it and began reading.

Happy fifth year anniversary Singtuan.

Five years ago, you tell me that it's okay to feel tired. Because you are here next to me, I can rest without worry.

Five years ago, you told me that I'm not alone. Because I have you in my arms to hold.

Five years ago, you show me how beautiful this world is in different perspective. Because in opinion, it's all empty

Five years ago, you brought the light into my life. Because I only see darkness with my eyes.

Five years ago, you teach me that it's okay to love someone else apart yourself. Because love regardless of gender, is love.

And for all those five year, I've been living the best in my life. You show me unfailing love. If I ever cry, you'll be the first to wipe my tears. Whatever I did, you always spoiled me. If we get into a fight, you'll be the first to give up. On top of that, you were and continue to be the best boyfriend I could ever ask for.

Thank you so much for everything. For your love, support, and everything else. Five years had passed, and I wished we could continue on this path together for another five, ten, fifteen years and so on until death do us apart.

I love you, Singto Prachaya Phunsawat.

From,

Krist Perawat Sangpotirat

Singto was crying as he read that letter. He hug that picture as if he was hugging the real Krist. He didn't move and kept continue crying until there's no more tears left.

~~

Uncle Mark was standing outside Singto's room. Singto was crying, and he could hear it. When he hears Singto cry, his heart sinks. He opened the door slowly, walked inside, and hugged Singto, who was crying and hugging a picture frame. "Uncle... Please tell me that this is all a nightmare. Please tell me Krist is still here," Singto kept saying to Uncle Mark, but he never received a response. Uncle Mark continues to stroke Singto's head.

"Uncle is here, Little Simba. Please refrain from crying. I can't stand seeing you like this. Uncle knows how much you love Krist. Okay, we'll fix everything. Please don't be like this. The more you cry, the more it breaks my heart," Uncle Mark tries to persuade Singto. "Please tell me this is all a dream. Please tell me Krist is still here," is the only thing that came out of Singto's mouth. He keeps repeating those words.

Singto did fall asleep after a few minutes of Uncle Mark trying to calm him down. Uncle Mark helped Singto sleep in his bed by placing the picture on a nightstand near Singto so he could easily find them. He then walks out of the room. Actually, he was debating whether or not to go to work, but seeing Singto in that state, Uncle Mark decided to stay at home. He takes his time walking to the study room. "I need to find out everything right away. I have to save them," Uncle Mark murmurs to himself.

~~

"You seem to have been very busy the last few days. What were you doing?" New ask. Both New and Tay are currently enjoying their lunch break in the restaurant. Tay placed his spoon and spoke. "I've been swamped with work. There are numerous issues that must be resolved as soon as possible." New nodded. "May I say something to you? I want you to find this thing from me and not from others," Tay says after debating whether or not to tell New. "Is it about your job?" New inquires. Tay gave a nod. "As your boyfriend, I don't think it's right for me to keep anything from you," Tay responds. New slide his plate aside a little and pay attention to Tay as he speaks.

"Do you recall the first time we met? I'm going to your hospital to get Sir Mark's medical records." Tay's question was met with a nod from New. "A few days later, Sir Mark assigned me to find out everything about someone," Tay continues. "It also involves him and his friend. I believe I discovered that his friend is Singto's father." Tay paused for a moment to observe New's reaction, but New remained calm. When New noticed Tay was quiet, he said, "It's okay. You say everything that you need to say or whatsoever and I will not interrupt you. You may proceed." Tay was pleased to see how upbeat New is in this situation.

Tay resumed his journey, "I'm not sure why at first, so I did what he said. I started looking into three of them. We began to get closer during that time. A lot happened to Sir Mark during that time, and the whole thing is now involving Singto as well. I can't tell you everything because Sir Mark instructed me not to tell anyone. But the reason I'm telling you now is that I don't want you to hear about this from someone else and think that we were closed and that we were dating to get information about Singto from you. When I say I love you, I mean it." Tay sighed as he finished speaking. He waits for New's response. Now he's preparing for New's rage over this. However, New's reaction was unexpected.