Chapter 1

On the day Jun Huailang died, it rained all night in Chang'an.

    At noon, deep puddles had accumulated on the bluestone ground, but the rain did not stop.

    The cold rain was wrapped in the autumn wind, blowing straight down.

    Jun Huailang's clothes were all wet, her lips were white, and she knelt at the top of the execution ground. The cold rain fell on his face, and he didn't seem to realize it, and his ears were filled with the cries of women's family members and the arguments of the onlookers.

    He knew what they were talking about without hearing it.

    The Jun family is the founding father of Dayong.

    The Great Ancestor was suspicious, most of the heroes who found the country was able to hide their bows, and they could not end well.

      But it's not surprising that it happened today.

    After all, Dayong was completely disturbed by one person a month ago, when the Yunnan vassal rebelled and invaded Chang'an City.

    This man is not a rebel, but the Qin King Xue Yan who killed the rebel.

    When the king of Yunnan raised his army, he was in the north against the invading Turks. In just over a month, he easily defeated a 200,000-strong Turkic army and recaptured Yandi, which had been occupied for many years.

    After defeating the Turks, he immediately marched south, just in time for the army of the King of Yunnan to besiege Chang'an. The King of Yunnan, who had been invincible for several months, was easily killed by his iron cavalry, and the King of Yunnan, who had stepped on the throne half a step, was also cut off by his sword and hung on the Xuanwu Gate.

    The neck blood of the king of Yunnan stained the blue bricks of Xuanwumen red. Everyone thought that Chang'an would restore peace, but they didn't expect that from this day, Chang'an would no longer be peaceful.

    The king of Qin, Xue Yan, killed the queen of Yunnan, and went straight into the imperial city, stabbing the emperor to death on the dragon chair.

    Following, he killed all his brothers, only the eighth prince, who was only three years old, was wrapped in a dragon robe and pushed to the throne by him, and he became the substitute palm Powerful Regent.

    The government and opposition were shaken, and naturally many officials, either because he killed his father, murdered the monarch, or because of damage to his interests, stood up against him one after another, trying to use the code system and the ancestral etiquette to discredit this name. Shun's rulers drove off.

    They obviously don't know Xue Yan very well. Therefore, his blade pointed from the palace to the court. The first emperor was killed, and the new emperor was young. With just one look in his eyes and a word, countless court officials were caught off guard by the factory guards from their homes. Without even a conviction, they were sent to Xuanwumen for execution.

    For a month, the court was washed with blood, and no one dared to speak out against him.

    However, the tyrannical Prince Regent suddenly ordered that Jun's house, which did not provoke him at all, be raided. Jun's house was full, except for that person.

    It is also the person Jun Huailang is most worried about.

    His father was convicted and killed a few years ago, and his mother followed him a few days ago. His younger brother Jun Xiaowu died a month ago to defend against the invasion of the King of Yunnan and led the army to guard Chang'an. Jun Huailang's closest relative is the only one left.