Chapter 22

His Royal Highness...Xue Yan.

    Jun Huailang was stunned for a moment, and then, bursts of coolness appeared from his back.

    The book...the one he read after he died.

    In that book, Xue Yan once said something he couldn't understand, but now, what happened today has coincided with the sentence in the book that he didn't understand.

    In the book, halfway through the plot, Xue Yan acted daringly and imprisoned the empress dowager in a secret room. Jun Linghuan resisted in every possible way, crying to Xue Yan and said, "If you can't keep me, someone will definitely find me!"

      I have been taught a long time ago."

    Hearing this, Jun Linghuan seemed to recall some terrible experience, trembling all over, unable to speak.

    Xue Yan leaned closer to her ear and whispered, "Remember? As long as the lonely king wants to lose you, even in the palace, no one can find you. ."

    At that time, Jun Huailang didn't take his words to heart because he never knew that his sister was lost, and was eager to see what happened next. But given what happened today...

    Jun Huailang was like falling into an ice cave, feeling cold all over.

    Isn’t this sentence he doesn’t understand and just casually refers to today? Xue Yan lost Jun Linghuan, formed a grudge with her, and humiliated her in the future... Mostly because of what happened today.

    Jun Huailang's spine was cold all the way to the bottom, and a deep self-blame appeared in his heart.

    It's him... He lived a new life, but he didn't do everything in detail, so what happened in the previous life was repeated again, and his sister took the old path of the previous life again, and got entangled with Xue Yan again...

    He stood up suddenly, almost overturning the desk in front of him. He couldn't care less, grabbed the little **** and walked out quickly: "Where did the eldest miss leave you? Take me there quickly!"

    The little **** really surprised him.

    Several other nobles were anxious when they heard about this. However, the guards in the palace are heavily guarded, and there are palace servants everywhere. Even if the child is lost, there will be no danger. No one is as nervous as this one.

    The little **** was startled by him, and he stammered when he spoke: "The Royal Garden...the West Corner Gate of the Royal Garden! Don't be in a hurry, Your Highness, the servant will take you there..."

    Besides Jun Xiaowu and Xue Yunhuan also hurriedly followed. Although Jun Xiaowu looked flustered, he still persuaded Jun Huailang: "Don't be afraid, brother, Ling Huancai is a little older and can't run far. With so many people in the palace, she won't be easily lost."

    Jun Huailang just walked out all the way, her throat was hard, she couldn't make a sound, she just shook her head with difficulty.

    The palace is heavily guarded, and the nobles will not easily get lost.

    But it is precisely because of this that Jun Huailang is afraid.

    This impossible thing, if it is related to Xue Yan, it cannot be explained by common sense.

    Jun Huailang was confused along the way. For a while, he thought of the miserable winds and rains in Chang'an when he was slaughtered in his previous life, and for a while he thought of all kinds of things in that book, and his heart was suffocated, and his eyes were reddened.