Chapter 70

On the second day, the sky was clear.

    Jin Bao yawned early in the morning, arranged a morning meal for Xue Yan, and was walking back along the corridor when he happened to meet Su Xiaoqian who came back to resume his life.

    "How is it?" Jinbao asked.

    Su Xiaoqian said: "Back to father-in-law, all the items in His Royal Highness's room have been taken care of, and the damaged roof has been temporarily sealed. It only takes a while to invite a few craftsmen, and it can be repaired today. "

    The voice is mellow, like a warbler.

    Jinbao squinted his eyes and glanced inside the house.

    "Can it be fixed today?" he asked.

    Su Xiaoqian nodded.

    Jinbao said again: "Will it work after two days?"

    Su Xiaoqian was taken aback: "In two days?"

    I saw Jinbao looking at her, his eyes twitched, he slanted ambiguously in the direction of the main house, and turned back as if nothing had happened.

    He didn't say anything, just snorted.

    Su Xiaoqian was stunned for a while, then she came back to her senses.

    She covered her lips and smiled: "Of course it is possible, then this craftsman needs to be invited by a servant."

    Jinbao gave her an approving look: "Let's do it then."

    Su Xiaoqian gave him a soft blessing, turned around and walked out. The waist is as thin as a wicker, and even if it is not deliberately fiddled with while walking, it is still swaying.

    "I was shocked that Acacia was not revealed, it turned out to be only because of the bone. I don't know what happened..." After walking a little further, Su Xiaoqian hummed a song to herself.

    In the bright early summer sunshine, it sounds very pleasant.

    Although Jinbao didn't understand well, his mood brightened. He quickly entered the room, waited for Xue Yan to get up, and asked the maids to arrange their meals outside.

    When it was time to eat, Jinbao offered a treasure, and while serving Xue Yan, he said: "It's really unfortunate, just now Su Xiaoqian came to report that the roof of His Royal Highness is broken. It's a bit serious, and it's estimated that it will take two days to repair it before it can be repaired well."

    Jun Huailang didn't know much about this. Hearing Jinbao's words, he couldn't help frowning: "So troublesome?"

    Xue Yan glanced at Jinbao, and saw that he was skeptical, and at first glance he was making up nonsense.

    He looked back, but Quan Dang didn't notice.

    Jun Huailang injured his right hand, and it was a little hard to hold chopsticks, so he had to use Fuyi to put the dish into his bowl, and then he held a spoon in his left hand and ate the dish into the mouth.

    Jun Huailang had strict rules in his family since he was a child, and he didn't talk much when eating. Whatever came with his clothespin, he would eat silently without being picky.

    Xue Yan saw that when Jun Huailang was eating the steamed sea bass, his eyes brightened. But Fuyi seemed to take into account that he was not good at picking up thorns, so he only took a chopstick and didn't move it.

    Jun Huailang did not speak much.

    Xue Yan looked away, took a pair of new chopsticks next to him, picked up a large piece of fish belly, put it in his bowl, and picked out the few thorns in it: " Then stay here for two more days."