Chapter 63

There is naturally a spare courtyard in the governor's mansion. Jun Huailang was stunned when he heard the words, and immediately agreed.

    Suddenly, he seemed to be returning to Mingluan Palace again.

    But of course you can't move in hastily that night. The governor's mansion needs to be cleaned up, and Xue Yan also has a lot of luggage, so naturally he can't stay in that night.

      "There are few people in the mansion, and there are several empty courtyards. There is more than enough room for your entourage. It just so happens that there is a spacious empty courtyard opposite my residence. If the lord does not dislike it, you can live there."

    Xue Yan's eyes flickered when he heard the words, he withdrew his eyes lightly, and hummed.

    At this moment, Shen Liufeng changed his clothes and came out. He was wearing the regular clothes brought by Jin Yiwei. Although it was not as expensive and gorgeous as his, it was clean and fit.

    He heard that Xue Yan could take in Su Xiaoqian, and thanked him gratefully: "Thank you, my lord! My family is strict, and if you didn't help me, I really don't know what to do!"

    Xue Yan didn't lift his eyelids, so it was okay to say something lightly.

    Xue Yan paused for a while before humming.

    Jun Huailang vaguely felt that he seemed a little reluctant, and he wondered if it was his own illusion. But whether it was an illusion or not, he still smiled and said: "The lord will move to the mansion in a few days, and then I will give the lord the wind."

    Xue Yan agreed faster this time.

    “Hmm,” he said. "I'll send someone to **** you."

    Jun Huailang was stunned for a moment, then hurriedly said: "No need..."

    Xue Yan did not give him a chance to refuse: "Duan XIV."

    The boy who disappeared without a trace appeared in front of him again.

    "Send them both home," he said.

    Jinbao is almost invisible.

    What does paragraph fourteen do? That is one of the best killers in the East Factory. Even if the dozens of Jinyiwei who came with him were all top experts, they might not be able to beat him alone.

     Along the way, he was hiding in the dark, used to kill assassins, kill informants, and spy on news. Let him go take someone home? It's like slashing flies with a dragon knife.

    Jun Huailang couldn't refuse now, so he had to agree and said goodbye to Xue Yan.

    Shen Liufeng walked out with him and said, "It's just a pity, in the future, when I go to have a drink, I won't hear Miss Xiaoqian singing Pingtan."

    Jun Huailang couldn't help laughing: "The people are still there, if you want to listen to it, why not let her sing with you?"

    Shen Liufeng heard the words, and refused sternly: "No. This song has to be heard in public, what is it sung in private?"

    The two talked and got off the boat, and the boat was quiet again.

    Xue Yan looked out the window, under the bright moonlight, the water surface of East Lake was sparkling.