Chapter 3

The carriage of Yongning Gongfu is already waiting at the door.

      When Jun Huailang led Jun Linghuan to the front of the mansion, the servant at the door said with a smile that the prince and his wife were already on the carriage.

    The little servant put the footstool for them and opened the brocade curtain. Jun Huailang first carried Jun Linghuan into the carriage, and then entered the carriage himself.

    "Huailang came out with Huan'er?" Seeing him come in, Shen shi in the carriage laughed.

    Jun Huailang raised his head and saw his father and mother sitting in the carriage. His mother was smiling, and his father, Jun Chengyuan, was still indifferent and taciturn, which overlapped with the parents he remembered.

Ad
    Three years... He has not seen them for three years since his father was convicted when he was 21 years old.

    His father has always been a clean official and never committed corruption and party affairs. In his previous life, he was inexplicably detained a huge amount of corrupt money and was beheaded according to the law.

    Jun Huailang knows that there must be a secret.

    The clues he didn't find in the previous life... This life will definitely find out.

    Coming back to her senses, Jun Huailang smiled and nodded to Shen Shi: "I just went to Ling Huan to have a look. Ling Huan's little bird died, and I was just now sad. "

    Then, he turned his gaze to the boy sitting beside him and nodded at him as a gesture.

    The boy was Jun Enze, the same age as Jun Huailang, the child of his uncle. His uncle was banished to Lingnan, and he didn't want his son to suffer, so he fostered Jun Enze in Yongning Gongfu.

    The relationship between Jun Huailang and Jun Enze in the previous life was also quite indifferent. Jun Enze was the companion of the second prince in the palace, but the second prince was the only one who followed the lead, and never paid attention to the children of the Yongning government.

    Jun Huailang couldn't help but snorted softly in his heart.

      But when it comes time to change the dynasty, if you follow the wrong prince, you will be on the wrong team.

    Jun Enze couldn't understand herself, and Jun Huailang was not interested in talking to him.

    Over there, as soon as Jun Linghuan got in the car, he plunged into Jun Chengyuan's arms. Jun Chengyuan has always been serious and reserved, but Jun Linghuan is the only one in the family who haunts him.

    Jun Chengyuan rarely showed a smile on his face, hugged Jun Linghuan in his arms, and raised his hand awkwardly to straighten her temples.

    The carriage swayed in the direction of the imperial city.

     Jun Huailang didn't notice that Jun Enze in the corner was silently looking at him.

    Jun Huailang sat in the middle of it, his eyebrows were bright, and Zhuo Ran was not like a mortal.

    Jun Enze looked away.

    …What's the big deal, the second prince said, this kind of person is just pretending.

    —

    The carriage slowly stopped in front of the Suzaku gate on the west side of the palace.