Chapter 19

In the next few days, Jun Huailang's nightmare didn't get better at all, and even the nervous Xue Yunhuan discovered it.

    Jun Huailang's spirit has not been very good, and Xue Yunhuan quickly told the queen. The Empress was a little worried, and on the day of Xiu Mu, she summoned Jun Huailang to her palace early, and asked a personal female officer in her palace who was good at medicine to diagnose and treat him.

    Jun Huailang always felt that the nightmares had nothing to do with his physique. But the queen was worried about him, and he didn't take the other party's good intentions. Early this morning, he went to the queen's palace.

    So, when Xue Yan returned from martial arts practice in the back of the courtyard early in the morning, he saw a small figure standing at the empty door.

    It's Jun Huailang's sister.

    Xue Yan was only wearing a thin set of strong clothes, although it was the cold early winter, there was a thin layer of sweat on his forehead, and the whole body exuded the vigorous heat of young people after exercising meaning.

    Xue Yan stepped forward and stood three steps away from the little girl.

      Hearing footsteps from far and near, she raised her head hastily, and saw Xue Yan standing there.

    The little girl's face suddenly showed a look of surprise.

    "Brother Fifth Prince!" She called out crisply, with a smile on her face, her eyes curled with a smile, and she looked very sweet.

    Jun Huailang suddenly appeared in front of Xue Yan.

    This brother and sister really look alike. Xue Yan thought to himself. The way they smile is just as sweet.

    "I was wondering if it would disturb your sleep, but I didn't expect you to wake up already!" Jun Ling raised his head with a smile and said to him.

      After the wind, he said lightly: "What's the matter?"

    Jun Linghuan could not see his indifference at all. Hearing him ask, she mysteriously took out a sachet from her sleeve and held it up to show Xue Yan a treasure.

    "This is the soothing incense I got from my aunt's storeroom!" Jun Linghuan said. "My aunt said that she asked for this from Baoguo Temple before. As long as you order one, you will be able to sleep well! I want to order it for my brother, but I can't, so can the fifth prince teach me to order incense? ah?"

    Here, she muttered again: "My brothers and sisters in my room dare not let me do it. I am a six-year-old child, why can't I use fire? ?"

    She didn't notice, Xue Yan's eyes froze.

    Then, she heard Xue Yan ask, "Your brother can't sleep?"

    Jun Linghuan shook his head and said, "Brother can fall asleep, but he has nightmares all night."

    She heard Xue Yan's gentle voice ringing in her ears again: "When did it start?"

    Jun Linghuan thought about it for a long time.

    "Well...from the day it snowed!" She finally remembered and said happily. "That day, my brother was ill from the cold, and since then I haven't been able to sleep well and have nightmares."

    Xue Yan's light-colored pupils were completely silent, and there was a trace of self-deprecating mockery.

    "Do you know why your brother has nightmares?" After a moment of silence, Xue Yan asked.

    Because of the person in front of you. Xue Yan thought to himself. Because this person came to the world with seven kills, Tiansha Guxing, your brother was so stupid that he didn't know he was afraid, and he dared to approach him, so he was hindered by the evil star and had nightmares every day.