Chapter 69

That night, Jun Huailang slept on Xue Yan's bed.

      Not long after, he fell into a deep sleep.

    In the night, the rain gradually stopped.

    A moon leaked a little from the clouds, emitting a warm light softly.

    Jun Huailang turned over in his sleep and put his hand under the pillow.

    This is a habitual action in his sleep, and he likes to sleep with his hands under the pillow. His hands were always cold at night, and he pressed down on the pillow, and it didn't take long for him to warm up.

    But suddenly, a sharp pain crossed his palm.

    —

    Xue Yan's courtyard gradually lit up.

    First, Fu Yi, who was guarding in Jun Huailang's room, heard the movement, got up and was taken aback by Jun Huailang. Immediately after, Xue Yan who was outside was also woken up, turned over, and came to the inner room.

    As soon as Jin Bao, who was vigilant at the door, heard his master's order, he hurried in and saw the scene in front of him.

      And at this time, his expression was extremely ugly, and he was holding... the hand of His Royal Highness.

    At this moment, Xue Yan saw him.

    "What are you doing?" His master's eyes sank, his expression terrifyingly cold. "Go get my gauze and wound medicine."

    Jinbao hurriedly went out to get it.

    Xue Yan finished the command, pursed her lips tightly, and stopped talking.

    On the contrary, Jun Huailang, who was sitting on the bed, turned pale in pain at this moment, but still comforted him in a warm voice: "It's alright, I can feel that the wound is not deep, just bandage it. it is good."

    He really didn't expect that there was a sharp dagger hidden under Xue Yan's pillow.

    Just as he put his hand under the pillow in his sleep. The blade of the dagger slid across his palm, creating a sharp wound.

    Jun Huailang's palms were bleeding non-stop, staining the pillow and bedding with blood. He was rarely injured, let alone such a stab wound. At this time, the pain caused cold sweat on his forehead, and his lips lost color.

    But he looked at Xue Yan, but felt that Xue Yan seemed to be in more pain than himself.

    When he came in from the outside, he saw his hand, and his amber pupils trembled slightly. Immediately following, he stepped forward in two steps, held up his hand, pressed the base of his palm, and stopped the bleeding for himself.

    He didn't say a word from beginning to end, but Jun Huailang could see that his expression was cold, his lips were tightly pressed, and his eyes were a little red.

    The hand that even held his own was trembling slightly.

    Jun Huailang endured the pain and began to comfort him. But it didn't seem to work very well after thinking about it. Xue Yan heard his comfort and looked up at him.

    Suddenly, the blood in the bottom of his eyes filled his eyes, making the cold young man's face stained with a color of tears.

      patted.

      "It's my fault, I always have such a habit of sleeping..."

    "How could it not hurt." Xue Yan suddenly interrupted him.