Chapter 62

Jun Huailang stood on the bow, watching himself and Xue Yan getting closer and closer.

    The big ship was brightly lit, and the man standing on the ship could be seen clearly from a distance.

    He should be seventeen now, his stature is much higher than when he separated, and he looks particularly tall and straight. His facial features also grew, and they were no different from the Xue Yan he had seen in his previous life.

    Under sharp eyebrows, there are a pair of deep amber eyes. The lineage of foreigners makes his facial features especially sharp, like a knife with a blade, so that his terrifying attack power has nowhere to hide.

    He held his hands down, and his face was expressionless, but Jun Huailang could feel that he was also looking at himself.

    …Why did Xue Yan come to Jiangnan?

    This was so sudden that even if Jun Huailang saw him, he still couldn't recover and looked at him blankly.

    Shen Liufeng, who was next to him, saw that he was in a daze, and came up to bump him.

    “Why this expression?” he asked. "Could it be that you offended this Highness?"

     Jun Huailang retracted his gaze and shook his head.

    "It's not that much," he said. "It's just that I had some interactions with His Highness in Beijing."

    Shen Liufeng heard the words: "That's a good thing!"

    Jun Huailang heard the words and smiled slightly: "...It's just too sudden."

    Shen Liufeng heard what he said, hilariously, and said, "People are coming, so I can't write to you in advance, it's normal for them to come suddenly."

    It didn't happen in the past life, so he never thought that he would see Xue Yan in advance before returning to Beijing, or Xue Yan himself.

    What will happen in Jiangnan, only he knows, now that Jiangnan is peaceful, how could he leave all matters in Chang'an and run to Jiangnan not far away.

    It can't be because of yourself, can it?

    Although he knew that Xue Yan had a close relationship with him, he certainly didn't stop at letting him travel thousands of miles and make a special trip here to visit him.

    Jun Huailang unknowingly fell into his thoughts again.

    At this moment, the two ships approached, and the hulls touched each other lightly.

    A slight crashing sound awakened Jun Huailang, he then retracted his gaze and looked up at Xue Yan on the boat.

    This time, he had to lift his head hard to see his face.

    Xue Yan stood at the bow, looking down at him.

    Jun Huailang met his gaze.

    It was not clear in the night, but the eyes were so deep, just one glance made Jun Huailang a little stunned.

    He moved his lips, trying to say something.

    He hid behind Xue Yan silently.

    The surrounding Jinyiwei also boarded the boat one after another, and saved the Shen Liufeng one. Before leaving, they did not forget to drag him up. This time, only Jun Huailang was left on the deck.