Chapter 8

Jun Huailang and Jun Linghuan stayed in Mingluan Palace just like that. In order not to let Jun Huailang lose his homework, Concubine Shu also specially asked him to go to Wenhua Hall to study with other princes.

    Knowing that Jun Huailang was going to study with him, Xue Yunhuan, who always went to Wenhua Palace to be executed, became interested in school for the first time. In the early morning of the first day, he specially came to Mingluan Palace and shouted Jun Huailang goes together.

    This little overlord is not too troublesome, he just walks a quarter of an hour early every day just to find Jun Huailang.

    The princes now only study the Four Books and Five Classics. They practice prose in the morning and martial arts in the afternoon. What they have learned, Jun Huailang has long been familiar with in his previous life, but now it is easy to learn, and he can spare time to follow the empress's decree and study according to the little overlord.

    For several days, it was quite peaceful. Only the table in the corner of the Wenhua Hall was always empty.

    After half a month, the lychees in Lingnan arrived in season, and they were sent to the palace with great speed. This day happened to be the day when the princes rested. They only had to study in the Wenhua Hall in the morning, and they could rest in the afternoon.

    Although Concubine Shu was favored, she had the most lychees in the whole palace, but the queen still specially sent someone to Wenhua Hall, and asked Jun Huailang to go to her palace after class to eat fruit together.

    Jun Huailang knew that the queen was thanking him. In the past few days since he came, Xue Yunhuan's homework was rare, and the grandfather praised the queen's ears.

    Jun Huailang did not refuse, and returned to the queen's palace with Xue Yunhuan after class.

    When I arrived at Xifeng Palace, it was bustling. The queen's maid was waiting at the door. Seeing the two of them coming, she smiled and said, "The emperor is also inside."

    Jun Huailang thanked her and entered the main hall of Qifeng Palace with Xue Yunhuan.

    The Qing Ping Emperor was chatting with Empress Jiang, and the atmosphere was rather condensed. As soon as he reached the door, Jun Huailang heard Empress Jiang hesitantly say, "But the fifth prince is so old after all, and Concubine Shu is young, so I'm afraid he won't agree."

    The Fifth Prince? When Jun Huailang heard this, he immediately slowed down.

    The Qing Ping Emperor was displeased and said, "But only Concubine Shu can resist Xue Yan's evil spirit."

    Queen Jiang said softly, "After all, the approval of the Tianjian Keqin is only a prophecy, and you can't believe it..."

    The big palace maid hurriedly said loudly outside: "Report to the emperor, the empress, the sixth highness and the prince."

    The two stopped talking immediately. Emperor Qingping didn't speak, but Empress Jiang said with a smile in the hall, "Let's come in. After reading a book all morning, you must be tired, right?"

    Jun Huailang followed him inside.

    Although Jun Huailang believed the gods and ghosts, after all, if there were no gods and ghosts, Jun Huailang would not be able to be reborn. However, the approval of the Qin Tianjian was obviously out of nothing.

      Although it was only a few words of approval, Jun Huailang seemed to have seen a vague big net, which trapped the Jun family, and even the entire royal family.