Chapter 60

In the palace of Guangling King, the lights were bright at this time.

    Since Xue Yan officially served in the court last summer, he has been named king and left the palace to open a mansion.

    Now the emperor is in good health and has not established a prince, so the titles of their princes are not princes, but county kings, without exception.

    Although the grades are the same, but no one in the court now knows that the palace of Guangling County is the most eye-catching boundary of the entire Chang'an City except the imperial city.

    The King of Guangling has only been in the dynasty for a year, but he has made great achievements, even if the ordinary officials in the dynasty are not as reliable as him. In addition, Emperor Qing Ping suddenly favored him again. In the past year, he has easily changed from an obscure prince to the most popular prince in the court.

    In addition, the second prince is now unloved, the fourth prince's biological mother is immoral, and although the sixth prince is the direct son of the middle palace, his ambition is not in the court, and he refuses to come out once he goes to the military department. This time, even a prince who could compete with him could not be found in the court.

    For a time, the eyes of the officials of the DPRK, those who spy, those who seek refuge, those who wait and see, all fell on the palace.

    However, even so, as the most secretive existence in the imperial city, Dongchang can still come and go freely here.

    Xue Yan sat in front of the desk, the lights on the desk flickered gently. He also held an envelope in his hand, which was a secret letter sent by someone from the East Factory.

    A month ago, he received such a letter, saying that there were many officials in the court secretly playing to Emperor Qingping, Yan Yongning had a close relationship with Jiang Taifu, and Jiang Taifu was From Jiangnan Linjiang Academy, it is not appropriate to have Duke Yongning invigilate the examination in Jiangnan.

    After all, Mrs. Yongning and the daughter of Mrs. Jiang were close friends in the early years, and they had some personal friends, which are well known in the court.

    The secrecy was presented one after another, and the Qing Ping Emperor, who had no doubts, was also a little shaken.

    Therefore, he summoned the ministers to discuss how to deal with the matter - after all, it was about Mrs. Jiang, and he did not summon any of the officials from the civil imperial examinations, but only met the noble family in the court. officials.

    Xue Yan knew at a glance that this was a scheme set up by officials from the Xu family's faction.

    They didn't want to let the errand of Jiangnan examiner fall on Yongning Gong, so they wanted to arouse Qing Ping Emperor's suspicion first, and then send their own people, so as to do something secretly.

    This is the second time that the Xu family dares to move the people of the Jun family under his nose.

    Xue Yan knew that they couldn't sit still. In the past, there were only two factions of Jiang and Xu, one from the aristocratic family and the other from the commoners. Although there were constant struggles, it was considered a balance.

    But now, killing him halfway, not only won the Sacred Heart, but also took control of Jinyiwei. Jin Yiwei has the right to supervise hundreds of officials, and has a strong deterrent power, which immediately broke the balance.