Chapter 15

In a few days, Jun Huailang's illness was completely cured. Seeing the wind direction in Mingluan Palace, the imperial physician went to see Xue Yan's injuries in order to please the master, saying that 60% of them had healed and scabs had formed. As long as they didn't exercise vigorously, they would be fine.

    Xue Yan, Xianjun Huailang for two days, has already started to study at Wenhua Hall.

    But he was silent, and Jun Huailang didn't even know about it. It was the morning when he could go to class that Xue Yunhuan mentioned it casually when he came to him, and he only knew.

    "I didn't know until the next day when he came." Xue Yunhuan said. "Anyway, no one dares to approach him, and he doesn't talk to anyone, so he just sits in the corner by himself."

    Jun Huailang didn't say anything.

    When they went out, the West Side Hall was empty. In the past few days, the ground dragon in the west side hall has been repaired, and the house in the middle has also been assigned to Xue Yan. However, the place was still deserted, and no palace servants would stay there except for necessary cleaning.

    Everyone is still far away from him like a plague.

    Jun Huailang couldn't help but glance in that direction.

    "What are you looking at?" Xue Yunhuan came over and looked in the direction he was looking. I didn't see anything interesting, but when I got closer, I saw Jun Huailang's blue eyes.

    "You didn't sleep well?" Xue Yunhuan asked.

    Jun Huailang hasn't slept well since Xue Yan moved in. He'd been having nightmares all night long, the night before the night before, but he'd forgotten them all this morning.

    Jun Huailang naturally wouldn't say why. He smiled and said casually, "I have been sick these days, and my spirit is not very good."

    Xue Yunhuan nodded. He is a prince who has been served from head to toe. Naturally, he doesn't understand any medical theory, so he only said in a serious manner: "Then you can rest well these few days."

    Jun Huailang responded with a smile.

    —

    Xue Yan left early, and it was still a little dark when he arrived at Wenhua Hall.

    His routine in the army has always been to get up before dawn and practice with the soldiers before the sky begins to turn white. In the palace, his biological clock has not changed.

    However, he really didn't need to go so early.

    The reason why he left so early is a little hard to explain.

    He didn't want to admit that he didn't know when Jun Huailang would recover and read again, so he just left early to avoid meeting him.

    He was hiding from Jun Huailang.

    His brain was hot that day, and he actually agreed to the other party's words. When he returned to his residence and woke up, he thought he was ridiculous.

    He thought to himself, he still hadn't put himself in his place.

    He was born to be repulsive and brought bad luck, he never denied it. Anyway, he didn't owe anyone, and he never asked for anything from others, so he was his evil star without any burden.

    After all, people who have nothing are the most fearless.

    But now, for the first time, someone took the initiative to be nice to him. He felt that he was too unpromising, and that he was a little lost for a while.