Chapter 41

Concubine Shu has nothing to do in the palace every day, but after a few days, the cloak is ready.

    The day when Concubine Shu made her cloak happened to be the day before the new year.

    After dinner that day, she sent someone to call Jun Huailang and asked him to go to the main hall to try the cloak.

    She didn't say a word, didn't laugh much, but she moved very quickly.

     "Go and fetch the prince's cloak."

    The palace maid was blessed, then put down the things in her hand and went inside.

    "This is—" Jun Huailang looked at her back.

    Concubine Shu kept moving, she cut the window grilles slowly, and said lightly: "Ah, that's a palace maid sent by the Ministry of Internal Affairs, called Baiji. I said it was unnecessary, but the internal affairs The government said that there was a shortage of people in my palace, and I had to make up for it. I didn't bother to argue with them, so I stayed."

    She has a lack of interest, obviously she has not yet come out of the shadow of being betrayed by the big palace maid, and she has no good feelings for this new palace maid in charge.

    Jun Huailang looked up and saw that Baiji had come back with a cape. It is made of white fox fur, with a thick fur collar, and the winding cloak behind it is made of Jiangnan brocade, which hangs down and looks smooth and comfortable.

    Jun Huailang smiled and thanked Baiji: "Thank you Aunt Baiji."

    Baiji saluted him, shook off the cloak, and waited for him to put it on. I don't know if it was an illusion, but Jun Huailang always felt that her movements were very neat, with a sense of style, like a person who practiced martial arts.

    He glanced at Baiji, but saw her downcast, expressionless, meticulous, nothing unusual.

    Also, the maids in the palace are all serving people in daily life, how can they practice martial arts?

    Jun Huailang put on the cape and went to the mirror to take a picture. His figure looks good in everything he wears, especially the white fur brocade, embroidered with dark lines with gold thread, which makes him look particularly cool and noble from a distance.

    "Aunt's craftsmanship has always been the best." Jun Huailang looked back in front of the mirror and said with a smile.

    Concubine Shu was sitting at the table, she heard the words and hummed softly, and said, "Why don't you say that?"

    Jun Huailang asked again: "Didn't my aunt make two pieces? Why didn't you ask His Royal Highness to try it?"

    When Concubine Shu heard this, she was stunned.

    She didn't expect this. Xue Yan only moved to her place this winter, and has nothing to do with her. Now that he has made a cape for him, it is already the limit of what Concubine Shu can do. She can never be in a hurry to be nice to anyone. It is his time to thank God for making a cape for Xue Yan.

     Concubine Shu planned to stay until tomorrow, just send someone to send it to Xue Yan.

    Looking at Concubine Shu's expression, Jun Huailang knew that she hadn't thought of this at all.

    He smiled, turned his head to look at Baiji, and said, "It turns out that my aunt forgot. I will trouble my aunt to go to the west hall and invite His Royal Highness the fifth to see his cape. It doesn't fit."