Chapter 40

Xue Yan was suddenly unhappy, making Jun Huailang a little puzzled.

    The measurement was halfway through, and he was talking just fine, but his face suddenly turned cold, and he hastily let himself measure his waist, and then ordered an expulsion.

    This is the first time Jun Huailang is greeted by Xue Yan's cold face. He is a little unclear, but he has always been kind and understanding, knowing that everyone is in a bad mood, thinking that having shoulder width and waist circumference is enough, so he packed up the tape measure and pen and paper, and left from the west side hall. .

    He knew that Xue Yan had been through a lot and had deep thoughts. He must have thought of something just now, and his mood suddenly turned bad.

    It's a pity that he still has one more thing to ask.

    When Diancui had an accident before, it was Xue Yan who told Emperor Qing Ping to search Diancui's residence. After that, the medicine was found, and Cui committed suicide. It was Xue Yan who covered his eyes for the first time, preventing him from seeing the **** picture.

    At that time, Xue Yan turned the direction of his sight and withdrew his hand. Therefore, as soon as Jun Huailang opened his eyes, those amber eyes slammed into his eyes very closely.

      Only Xue Yan's eyes were clear and calm, like a deep pool.

    As if everything was what he expected, it didn't surprise him at all.

    Jun Huailang wanted to ask him if Xue Yan had expected it early in the morning, or that it was in his plan at all.

    But just now, he didn't have a chance to ask. He was walking down the corridor and was blown by the cold wind in the deep winter. He also woke up and felt that he had thought too much before.

    Xue Yan is the only one around Jinbao now, how can he discover Diancui's intentions, and what will he use to plan? If he hadn't found out in advance and was prepared that day, Xue Yan would definitely be framed for that day.

    It's just a past life, I haven't heard of this incident in the palace at all.

    Thinking about this, Jun Huailang couldn't help but glance back.

    The door to the west hall was quietly and tightly closed, and there was no one entering or leaving the door.

    Jun Huailang turned around and went straight back to the east hall.

    Naturally he didn't know that, separated by a wall, the man in the west hall was facing him, leaning against the door in embarrassment. In the silent palace, heavy breathing reverberated, full of juvenile love. Confused and helpless.

    —

    At this time, the Yingcui Palace, although it was sunny, was quiet and a little deserted. The servants in the courtyard were all doing their work quietly, only the parrots under the porch chirped.

    When the wind blows, the plum branches in the courtyard sway, and the snow on the branches falls rustling.

    The main hall of Yingcui Palace was also quiet.

    Yi Jieyu was sitting at the table painting, with sandalwood burning on her desk. She painted ink orchids, each branch and leaf has a clear and clear spirit. At first glance, she has a deep skill and is a rare masterpiece.

    Peach branch stood by the side, grinding ink for her.

    After finishing a painting, she slowly dried the ink, picked up the painting, and looked at it quietly.