Chapter 34

Seeing that there is still a month to go before the New Year, the small affiliated countries around Dayong began to arrive in Chang'an one after another, sending the tributes of the year to the imperial city.

    This time of year is the most beautiful time of Mingluan Palace.

    A steady stream of tributes are sent to the palace, and the emperor must distribute them to the palaces. Among them, Concubine Shu has the most grace and rewards. Every three to five, there is an imperial decree leading a steady stream of rewards, rare treasures, all things that Dayong can't see.

    Concubine Shu has been in the palace for ten years, she is used to seeing good things, and she has long been used to it. When the rewards were delivered, she picked them up at will, and gave all the ones that she didn't need to a few children.

    In other palaces, it is not so good.

    Yingcui Palace, where Yijieyu lives, has been a lively two years.

    Since Yi Jieyu entered the palace, that is, she had a good time in giving birth to the fourth prince, and in the following years, it has been tepid.

    But now, the Xu family has never fallen into a family, and has become the new favorite of the court. In addition, over the years, the emperor liked her more and more for her gentle, non-competitive temperament. Now, except for Concubine Shu, she was the most favored.

    It's sunny and cloudless, it's a rare good weather in winter. Several eunuchs received the emperor's reward and carried the box to the Yingcui Palace.

    Yi Jieyu's maid, Taozhi, completed the inventory according to the list sent by the eunuch, and after being carried into the warehouse, she took the list to the main hall to return to her life.

    The fragrance of tea in the main hall of Yingcui Palace is wafting, Yi Jieyu is sitting under the window with the four princes and making tea. There is a guqin by the window, the body is made of sycamore and catalpa wood, and it is the Jiuxiao ring pendant given by the saint.

    Peach Branch came in to meet the ceremony, but saw that Yi Jieyu was cooking tea, without raising her eyes, her hands were flowing, and she only asked lightly, "Did you bring it?"

    The peach branch nodded and said, "Back to the mother's words, it has been put into the warehouse."

    Xue Yunhong raised his eyes and asked, "What did the royal father reward you this time?"

      It's there! It's the Pu'er tea produced by the thousand-year-old mother tree, and I didn't send a few kilograms in total. Except for what the saint left behind, he gave it to Concubine Shu! In our palace, we only got some jewelry and gold, so it's nothing unusual. of."

    Hearing this, Yi Jieyu's hands paused.

    Speaking, Taozhi complained a few more words: "Mingluan Palace, what do you know about tea? It's a waste of time!"

    "Peach branch, be careful." Yi Jieyu said lightly, and her men continued to cook tea. "I forgot what I taught you on weekdays? If you are so restless, what will you do if you lose your honor in front of Your Majesty in the future?"

    Peach Branch had to stop, but she couldn't hide the resentful expression on her face.

      But Niangniang is born with a temperament that does not fight or grab, so why not teach people to be in a hurry!

    "Go back first." Yi Jieyu poured out the tea slowly and said.

    The peach branch saluted and retired.