Chapter 57

The second floor of the post house is under martial law.

    The shopkeeper, the second and the merchants, who were driven into the corner on the first floor just now, looked at each other, no one expected that the arrogant official who almost made people splatter on the spot, how could they suddenly meet The old friends are still staying in this broken post house to catch up.

    However, no one dared to go upstairs.

    Now, on the stairs to the second floor, there are soldiers with real knives and real guns, and one of them almost cut off someone's finger just now!

    Just then, footsteps were heard upstairs.

    The shopkeeper looked up and saw the father-in-law who was following behind the noble.

    Although this father-in-law has a good appearance, he is very arrogant and cold.

    The shopkeeper hurriedly brought a few young men waiting by the stairs, bowing and waiting for the father-in-law's order.

    But the father-in-law took out a silver note from his sleeve and put it on the counter.

    "Our master said that I will borrow you to use the second floor. This is the rental fee." He said slowly.

    The shopkeeper stepped forward and took a look, good guy, five hundred taels.

    So much money, not to mention renting, even buying them on the second floor is enough.

    The shopkeeper hurriedly thanked him with a smile on his face and bowed straight to him.

    I saw that father-in-law turned his eyes horizontally, stood on the first floor and glanced around.

    At this time, the first floor was full of people, both those who were originally here and those who had just been driven down from the second floor. Now that it was getting late, and there was no other place to stay nearby, they all had to stay here for the night, so that they could start their journey in the morning.

    At this moment, everyone dared not speak, crowded on the first floor, and looked at him carefully.

    The father-in-law looked away, took out a heavy purse full of broken silver from his sleeve, and put it on the counter.

    "The money is given to them, and what to do, don't be stupid. Our master just took a few prisoners, how can it be so scary, can teach you to lose your soul ?" The father-in-law complained.

    Not scary! It's not scary to kill someone with a knife!

    The father-in-law glanced at the shopkeeper, warned him not to hide it, and instructed him to prepare a few more dishes and drinks, and then went upstairs again.

    In the hearts of everyone, they could not help but sigh that this father-in-law is very bold and generous.

    How come the master has changed as soon as he meets this prince. The silver was poured out like water, and it hurt to see him.

    How dare Jinbao say it? He dare not.

    He only dared to sneak upstairs like a silent quail.

    —

    Jun Huailang sat down again in the seat just now.

    There were only two people at the table just now, but now there are three. Jin Bao called Xiao Er to come up and light the lamp, then added tableware and chopsticks to Xue Yan, and poured wine. The three of them didn't speak for a while.