Chapter 25.1

He dreamed that he sat alone at the banquet for a long time, and then planned to go out to breathe. As soon as he got up, a palace maid called him to the apse. The facial features of the palace maid were clearly Aunt Diancui, whom he was familiar with, but her expression was unfamiliar.

    Looking at him with cold disgust, just staring at him makes him uncomfortable.

      Jun Huailang pretended not to know, and waited for an order from Concubine Shu.

    "Take Linghuan out to get some air." She said lightly without raising her eyes.

      However, he saw Jun Linghuan following him obediently and walked out with him.

    …What’s the matter, how do you live with yourself like this?

    It wasn't until he walked out of the hall that Jun Linghuan raised his head.

    Fine. Those eyes were clean and clear, without the disgust and scrutiny that made Jun Huailang suffocate.

    "Thank you brother!" she laughed.

    This tone was a bit unfamiliar to Jun Huailang, and there was a vague prefix in front of the word "brother", which Jun Huailang couldn't understand.

    After that, he forcibly suppressed the weirdness in his heart and took his sister to play. My sister went to the Imperial Garden first, and then went to the Plum Blossom Forest to see the lights. The lamp in the middle of the plum blossom forest was the most beautiful. Jun Huailang couldn't help but went to pick it off for Jun Linghuan.

    In the dream, he was as light as a swallow, shuttled through the narrow path of the plum blossom forest, flew over the Taihu stone in the middle of the water, and took off the palace lantern.

    But when he came back, Jun Linghuan was gone.

    He was in a hurry, and immediately went to find Jun Linghuan. But immediately, he was held down by a group of people and knelt on the cold bluestone outside the imperial garden. The reprimands from around him made his ears buzz, but he was speechless.

    "What are you arresting me for, why don't you find someone first?" Jun Huailang said anxiously.

    But none of the eunuchs and guards around him paid any attention to him.

    Afterwards, he was dragged into the splendid hall. Everyone was standing, but he was kneeling.

    "Your Majesty, please send someone to find Ling Huan first!" He said anxiously when he saw the Qing Ping Emperor. "Ling Huan never walks around, I'm afraid something will happen!"

     But Emperor Qingping was furious at him as if he hadn't heard him, and that appearance made Jun Huailang feel particularly unfamiliar. All around, all the familiar people have different expressions, but the eyes looking at him are unfamiliar, disgusting and cold.

    Fortunately, Jun Linghuan was found soon after.

    Jun Huailang was worried and looked at her eagerly, but met Jun Linghuan's frightened and frightened eyes, as if she saw some monster.

    After even meeting Jun Huailang's eyes, Jun Linghuan trembled and hid in the arms of the man behind her.

    After that, everyone's accusing gazes and the emperor's order to punish him severely were all blurred in the humming of his brain. He looked at every familiar but terrifying face, chilling all over, wrapped in a suffocating pain.

    He looked around at a loss, eagerly looking for something, but couldn't find anything. Usually, his dreams wake up here.

    Jun Huailang suddenly recovered and looked at Xue Yan.