Chapter 53

Suddenly, everyone present was shocked when they heard this.

    Especially Yi Jieyu, who was kneeling under the seat, had escaped to death, but she was relieved, and her eyes changed instantly when she heard this, and she raised her head to look at Xue Yan.

    For this kind of thing, she naturally has to send the most trusted maid to do it. The one brought from home, who has been with her since childhood, is also a trainee, and is not the most suitable candidate to follow her around like Taozhi.

    But she did not expect that Xue Yan's eyes were so good that she could even remember clearly.

    She looked up and saw Xue Yan turned around calmly and pointed to a palace maid behind her.

    "It should be her, with a mole on her left cheek. There were fireworks upstairs last night, and my son really saw it." Xue Yan said.

    Now the three people who are related to this matter are here, and everyone present can see the connection without thinking about it.

    Suddenly, everyone's expressions became unpredictable.

    Especially the Qing Ping Emperor on the seat, his expression changed, and his eyes suddenly became sharp.

    He never thought that this little white flower like Jieyu would have such a means.

      The shackles that hit... are all made by this woman.

    It involves both the imperial heir and the court.

    He didn't expect that the one that gave him the most peace of mind turned out to be the one that caused him the most trouble.

    At the same time that Emperor Qing Ping couldn't believe it, a burst of anger rushed into his heart.

    I was toyed with by such a weak woman.

    He looked at Yi Jieyu and asked angrily, "Is it your maid?!"

    Yi Jieyu looked at Emperor Qingping with crying eyes.

    Her father saved her by retreating, and took the opportunity to show his loyalty in front of the emperor. Originally, this matter passed, even if she was claustrophobic, she still had a chance. Her child has already reached the age to enter the court. As long as he can board the Dabao, he will have hope.

    The matter involved the dispute over the storage position, and it was also a big rebellion against the Qing Ping Emperor.

    If this is the case, not only will she die, but also her prince and the entire Xu family will be implicated. Then her prince will no longer have the power to turn around.

    Yi Jieyu shook her head quickly: "Your Majesty, I don't know about this matter!"

    She was bitten to death and refused to admit it. The matter of her private meeting with Lingtai Lang was seen by everyone and couldn't be argued, but what the palace maid did last night, Xue Yan could not rely on Xue Yan alone.

    Sure enough, Emperor Qing Ping didn't say anything and looked at Xue Yan.

    "Anyone else see?" he asked.

    There were only two people in that remote place, Xue Yan and Jun Huailang, and Jun Huailang was still in a coma. What's more, even if Jun Huailang was awake, he and the palace maid only looked at each other once or twice, and most of them couldn't recognize them.