Chapter 31

When Jun Huailang came out of Concubine Shu's room, he happened to see Jinbao walking towards the west hall with a large box of things.

    Seeing Jun Huailang, Jinbao hurriedly trotted over, gave him a grinning salute, and said a series of auspicious words.

    He has lived in Mingluan Palace for a long time now, although the eunuchs and palace maids around him still avoid Xue Yan, but they are all friendly. Jinbao was always clever, but now he is like a fish in water, and the only thing he is afraid of is Xue Yan himself.

    But that one... Who is not afraid? That is, the immortal-like prince is no longer afraid.

    Jun Huailang listened to Jinbao's series of auspicious words, and couldn't help but arched his eyebrows and said with a smile: "Where did you get so many things?"

    Jinbao hurriedly replied: "It was given by Aunt Dian Cui! Aunt Dian Cui came here specially today and said that she wanted to see what was missing in His Highness's room. In such a situation as His Highness... How dare a servant dare to work? Auntie! But my aunt insisted on coming to see it. The servant stopped me a few times, and then my aunt gave up and let the servant go to the storeroom to pick it up. But my aunt said that the Chinese New Year is almost here, so I still need to see if there is anything in His Highness's small storeroom. What's missing, save the New Year's Eve, and be in a hurry..."

    When Jun Huailang heard the words, his heart sank.

    Sure enough, this time, there must be some action.

    Even if she is the most trustworthy maid by Concubine Shu's side, it is beyond the norm to use Concubine Shu's private treasury to buy things for the prince.

    What's more, Dian Cui doesn't like Xue Yan like that, and avoids him like a snake.

    In her request, there must be some action.

    Jun Huailang pondered for a moment, and had some concerns in his heart.

    The people in Concubine Shu's palace may not necessarily have some Cui's minions, but they all obey Dian Cui, and it is not impossible to curry favor with her. These people didn't dare to believe it, but Jinbao followed Xue Yan and had nothing to do with Dian Cui.

    "Your master has always been good to you?" Jun Huailang asked.

    Jinbao felt bitter. It doesn't matter whether it's good or not, the point is that the slave's low life, and even the lives of the whole family, are all in the hands of this master.

    He hurriedly smiled and said: "The Fifth Highness is naturally good to the servants, and the world can learn from it!"

    Jun Huailang smiled and said, "You have always been clever, I know it. Now someone wants to hurt your master, and there is a small matter that needs you to do."

     Jinbao felt even more bitter when he heard this.

    Why do these little masters, one or two, think they can do things?

    It's not enough to have one to work for him, and now, there is a second one. Before following Xue Yan, everyone knew that Jinbao was a waste of life and fear of death. Why was he forced to take up the responsibility now?

    However, this second person is different from the first one. The first one is a ruthless man who will kill his whole family, but the prince in front of him is gentle and kind, and his speech is all discussion How could he refuse?

    —

    Crossing the emperor's thousand-year-old days, it is now November. The days in Chang'an are at their coldest, the nights are getting longer day by day, and the winter solstice is getting closer.