Chapter 67

"What's wrong?"

    Jun Huailang heard Xue Yan's voice from behind. He looked up and saw Xue Yan walking forward and looking down at him.

    In terms of color alone, these two pairs of eyes look similar.

    "There is a cat." Jun Huailang's eyes were filled with a smile, and he raised his head and said to Xue Yan.

    Xue Yan met the soft smile in his eyes, and his heart softened involuntarily.

    Then, he turned to look at the little tabby in the corner.

    But it backfired, the meowing sound was so soft.

    Xue Yan only glanced at it, then turned her eyes away in disgust.

    Jun Huailang reached out to the kitten.

    The kitten made a gesture to bite him, but the little deciduous teeth fell on the back of his hand, but he had no energy, and it was as light as a spoiled child.

    At this moment, Fu Yi, not far away, sneezed.

    Jun Huailang suddenly remembered, turned around and said to Fuyi, "You can't touch this hairy animal?"

    Fuyi said ashamed: "You don't have to worry about me, young master."

    Where is the owner who doesn't keep cats because the slaves can't touch the animals?

    Jun Huailang retracted his hand hesitantly.

    Keeping a cat is a small matter, but Fuyi is by your side every day, and it is inevitable that you will have to contact.

    But he looked at the kitten's eyes, the crystal clear amber color, which made him inexplicably reluctant.

    "Otherwise, go talk to the concierge and ask them to bring the cat back." Jun Huailang said, but did not get up, his eyes fixed on the cat. "Always save it first, and the rest..."

    But at this moment, a slight but long sandalwood incense lingered around his side from back to front.

    Xue Yan's breath was close, then he stretched out his hand and picked up the cat on the ground.

    He doesn't have the awareness to hold the cat, he can easily hold it by holding the middle of its body with one hand. The cat was suddenly picked up and struggled with its four claws, but it was useless.

    Jun Huailang looked up and saw Xue Yan standing behind him, leaning over to catch the cat.

    "I'll take care of you." He said lightly. "Whenever you want to see it, come to me and see it."

    He didn't say, he couldn't see the reluctance of the other party. It's just a little beast, and if you want to raise it, you can raise it. What's the reluctance to make him embarrassed about such a trivial matter?

    But I don't know what kind of picture is in front of Jun Huailang at this time.

    One is a tall and cold young man, tall and slender, with broad shoulders and narrow waist, standing in the rain like a pine tree, his whole body is cold and indifferent like a superior; the other is a tiger-like kitten , showing his teeth and claws, baring his little deciduous teeth fiercely.

    Two pairs of amber eyes, both looking at him.

    —

    His Royal Highness King Guangling is one of the most noble in the world. Although he wants to raise cats, he naturally won't let him do it himself.