Chapter 30

Jun Huailang saw Xue Yan like this for the first time.

    He thought to himself, maybe this is Xue Yan when he was in Yan County, and it is also his original appearance. It's just that he was killed by everyone in Chang'an for many years, and finally became the person he saw in his previous life.

    Everything is going in the right direction. The corners of Jun Huailang's lips twitched upwards.

    Over there, the teacher walked away embarrassedly, and the only thing that happened just now did not happen. The crowd watching the excitement also looked away, and they were still whispering to each other, discussing how Xue Yanfang used one arrow to split another arrow.

    Jun Huailang turned his eyes back and wanted to draw another arrow to try.

    At this moment, he saw Xue Yunhuan's eyes as real, staring at Xue Yan enthusiastically and excitedly. He also tried to maintain his arrogant expression, the corners of his mouth tensed, but the light in those eyes could not be hidden.

    Jun Huailang was taken aback: This is…

    Then, he saw Xue Yunhuan restrained and walked in front of Xue Yan, cleared his throat, looked at him arrogantly, put on a condescending appearance, and said, "You Come and help me, what's wrong with my archery? It's always not accurate enough, it's annoying."

    He stood beside him and shook his head with a smile.

    Just now he was showing off his excellent archery skills with himself, but at this moment he completely forgot about it and just went to Xue Yan for advice.

    But Xue Yan glanced at Xue Yunhuan, raised his hand and nodded the bow in his hand, signaling him to take the arrow and pull it away.

    Xue Yunhuan did as she did, still with a straight back and an extravagant and arrogant look.

    “Why, do I need to teach my archery posture?” he said proudly. "My archery, but my teacher... ouch!"

    Not waiting for him to finish speaking, Xue Yan didn't lift his eyelids. With one step, he kicked on his shoulder-level feet, and with a single sweep, he corrected his stance.

    "Turn sideways, stand." He said concisely. Before Xue Yunhuan came back to his senses, he squeezed his shoulder again with one hand and pushed back.

    "Flat," he said. "The arm is still lacking some strength, and I have practiced less. The lower plate is unstable, so I go back to the horse for an hour every day."

    Speaking, he patted Xue Yunhuan's tense back again: "Relax, don't use your strength in useless places."

      Can't come back to God.

    He looked up and saw Xue Yan holding his arms, and the disgust on his face was easy to see: "Who did you teach me just now?"

    His expression made Xue Yunhuan feel that he was not as good as an ordinary soldier in Yan County.

    —Although Xue Yan, nine times out of ten, really thought so.

    Speaking, he turned around and returned to his position aggressively. The admiration and yearning of the former were all vanished by Xue Yan's expression.

    When was the only direct son of his dignified Dayong ever treated so differently, when was he ever so wronged!

      for a while.