Chapter 37

Zheng Guangde snatched the sachet from her hand, and tremblingly came to Xue Yan, compared the smell on the sachet and the doll, poured out the sachet and checked it, Only then did he kneel in front of Emperor Qing Ping and replied, "Go back to your Majesty, it is indeed the Cunxiang Pill."

    At this point, the evidence is conclusive.

    These days, only Dian Cui has the key to the warehouse. But if it was said that this thing was here long ago, and Diancui didn't know about it, it would be true; however, there was actually a smell of Cui's body on this doll, and this fragrance was unique to her.

    It can never be anyone else.

    "...Diancui?" Concubine Shu was startled, she looked at her in a daze, and saw that Diancui had collapsed to the ground, she just kept shaking her head, saying that she was wronged.

    But no one will believe her anymore. Emperor Qingping looked at her and was about to ask her why she did this and who ordered her when Xue Yan suddenly spoke up.

    When no one was paying attention, he threw the doll back into the box lightly. An understatement action, like throwing a small insignificant object, and like a guillotine that slowly settles, neatly cut off a human head.

    But he was right. Emperor Qingping suppressed his displeasure, waved his hand, and instructed Lingfu and Zheng Guangde to say, "Go and search for it."

     Jun Huailang, who was next to him, was a little flustered and looked sideways at Xue Yan.

    Dian Cui could have been convicted just now. Curse the concubine, no matter who is behind her, she cannot escape the death penalty. But now, she was going to search her room again. If she did it clean and there was no handle left in the room, what would happen?

    Xue Yan glanced at him.

     Those amber eyes, calm and a little soothing, just one glance calmed Jun Huailang's panic.

    Not long after, Zheng Guangde ran back to his life.

    He rolled and crawled in a trance, and when he entered the door, he tripped over the threshold and fell to his knees in front of Concubine Shu. And behind him, Lingfu also returned with some objects, all of which were needles and threads, similar to the fabrics used to make dolls.

    "...Niangniang!" He lay on the ground and raised his head, his voice trembling.

    “…what happened?”

    Concubine Shu was a little dazed. When she saw the solid evidence in front of her, Dian Cui fell to her knees on the ground, but she couldn't say anything to explain.

    Seeing Zheng Guangde kneeling in front of her, she was a little dazed and reluctantly asked.

    Zheng Guangde was about to burst into tears, holding a cloth bag in his hand, and spread it out in front of Concubine Shu.

    It's a few paper bags, which are filled with powdered medicine.

    "What is this?" Emperor Qingping asked.

    Zheng Guangde looked sideways, with red eyes gouging out a bit of emerald, then put the thing on the ground, kowtow tremblingly: "Go back to your majesty, it's all powder. Some don't recognize, the servant has already I sent people to find an imperial doctor, and the rest are saffron, musk and persimmon stalk powder."